Traffic speeds in TX

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
I drive the speed limit most of the time in town or no more than five over depending on the traffic. Works well in the small towns of Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Harper, Ingram, etc.
Never speed in neighborhoods. Kids don't pay attention to traffic and they can be out in front of you before you know it.

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
When I was an AP at the high school years ago, I had the parking lot duty morning and afternoon. Once they got used to me being there, the problems seemed to fade away. If I had to warn them more than once, they were not allowed to park on school property for a while (and if they did, they would be towed! :green: The almighty school board made that rule and I loved it. When (if) parents complained, I told them they needed to check with the school board!

studenygreg

Well-Known
Oct 7, 2015
I'm just wondering if all these offensive commentors are actually the people who are going slower than the speed limit in the speed lane. I see it all the time.
I don't mean to be offensive to anyone. It's what I observe. It's like me seeing people driving off the freeway onto the frontage roads when traffic backs up and somebody complains that you need to have an SUV or truck to be able to do that.
I thought the speed limit applied to all the lanes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics