Traffic speeds in TX

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
somewhere.....East Texas.
If a person ever gets to witness first hand the carnage and damage that occur from texting and driving, after hitting another vehicle head on, or a tree or powerline pole, it looks just like when a person is driving drunk. Witness it in person. It's not a pretty sight. Many times, the lucky ones died in the accident. Many times, the unlucky one lived.

But, like drunk drivers, people that text and drive, think they can beat the odds. Darwin is working hard to weed stupid people from the gene pool.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I drove 5 hours from Shreveport today and I like to take the back highways. Can't tell you how many people going 10 to 15 under in areas where there is no where to pass. The fucktardedness between Henderson and Palestine is amazing.

On the flip side, our Texas back roads are in better shape than the interstate in Louisiana. I20 is a ball joint killer. A good suspension shop could make a killing in that area.
People who live in these areas have no interest in the rat race. Best to slow down and enjoy it with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
Jan 20, 2021
Cypress, TX
When is some transplant going to complain about those people who drive on the shoulder so you can pass on the 2 lanes. LOL! California sure can screw up people's brain housing group. There ought to be a test to get to move to Texas.
See that also in other rural states. Scares the hell out of me, no telling what they will hit on the shoulder that will cause them to veer back on the road. Also think of the guy that pulled across the road then abruptly turned right in front of vehicles behind. "Well everybody knows I live here".

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics