• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Oh, all you poor dears with your driving woes...

The complaints sound like those oozing with 'road rage' ready to break out at any moment because other people's driving isn't up (or down) to your standards...poor, poor you...buncha fking babies...ugh!

Here's a suggestion: Don't drive or if you do...adapt and quitcher bellyachin...the world isn't going to conform for you.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    image.jpeg-1.jpg

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yep I agree I found out it's a insurance thing being governed out but I blame the truck drivers on doing it. If you can't pass back off. Common courtesies
    Problem is those common courtesies we grew up with on the roadways have gone the way of the dodo. The world has become significantly more self-centered in the past couple decades.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

The complaints sound like those oozing with 'road rage' ready to break out at any moment because other people's driving isn't up (or down) to your standards...poor, poor you...buncha fking babies...ugh!

Here's a suggestion: Don't drive or if you do...adapt and quitcher bellyachin...the world isn't going to conform for you.
    I'd put you into the wall.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Agree.

The Highway Patrol between Sonora and Ozona will write you a ticket for doing 83 in the 80. My ex-GF got one like that back in our UT Austin days (early 2000's). They know that you are just passing through, and any ticket they give you is just more $$ in their pocket because they know you are sure as heck not going to drive back out to the middle of Nowhere TX to talk to a judge. Send them a check and be done with it.

Funny how this post brought back this little nostalgia... F_ _ K that chick, and good riddance.
    Was she hot?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Don't get in front of me driving slow in the left lane and we'll get along fine.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Like I said I drive a lot of miles and places I'm trying to get home. My route then not to hutto, to bastrop, to Katy, to Ellinger, to Mustang ridge, back to bastrop, back to Katy, back to hutto, I'm trying to do do this in 14hrs then a hr home.
    My day starts at 0 130. At work by 0330, I don't get off till 530.
    So me I'm trying to get somewhere..
    Not to mention the dps..

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Well, being a transplant from California, the speed limit is actually a suggested minimum. Nobody goes the speed limit. If someone does, they usually go to the most right lane. Going 10+ limit is the norm. I remember people went slower because gas prices were high. But in Houston, San Antonio or Austin, half of the drivers don't like to go above the speed limit.

What pisses me off is someone going 60 in 65 zone in 4th of 4 lanes. Whether car, pickup, or semi, I see all types of vehicles do this. Then switches to 3rd lane in front of me. Even 2nd lane sometimes. Maybe most people are relaxed and not in a hurry. But at least move to the right to spare the majority to get where they're going. I enjoy the cheaper gas prices in TX. Everything is farther away so I'd like to go fast everywhere.
    I find the paid by the hour peeps drive slower, so they can come back the next day to do it again for more money!

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm

Here is a suggestion. Don’t drive in the left lane of a multi-lane road uless you are passing or making a left turn. Follow the law and there will be a lot less burn.

Top Bottom