• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Haven't really hunted for many years now. It's been more like walking down on my place, if I see something, I see something. If not, no big deal. Most the times I don't see anything, if I do, I just don't shoot. This year is different, I have bought some equipment, got my rifle, crossbow zeroed and all squared away. Setup game cams and put out a bit of corn. Don't really worry about deer not coming up, they are all over the place right here by the house, they even come up in the yard. I started putting out corn to get them to come at certain times. So I went down today to pull the pics, 269 pics since Tuesday. They are coming in about right on time, 7AM and 7PM. There are around 10 doe and 3 bucks, with one buck being pretty good size, but would take any of them. Since I'm starting early this year with a bow, I could easily get my limit before mid Nov. if I wanted. Here is one pic of the 3 bucks together.

iLydfeH.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Haven't really hunted for many years now. It's been more like walking down on my place, if I see something, I see something. If not, no big deal. Most the times I don't see anything, if I do, I just don't shoot. This year is different, I have bought some equipment, got my rifle, crossbow zeroed and all squared away. Setup game cams and put out a bit of corn. Don't really worry about deer not coming up, they are all over the place right here by the house, they even come up in the yard. I started putting out corn to get them to come at certain times. So I went down today to pull the pics, 269 pics since Tuesday. They are coming in about right on time, 7AM and 7PM. There are around 10 doe and 3 bucks, with one buck being pretty good size, but would take any of them. Since I'm starting early this year with a bow, I could easily get my limit before mid Nov. if I wanted. Here is one pic of the 3 bucks together.

iLydfeH.jpg
    That’s a very nice 10 point facing away. Older deer that sure is ready to be harvested. Best of luck to you! Looks like you won’t need much luck though.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom