• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    Hello all. I am new to this forum. I wanted to introduce myself because I am the host of the Close Range Gunfighting course in Lubbock, TX. This course will be held April 12th and 13th, 2014 in Lubbock. It will be taught by Suarez International staff instructor, Jon Payne. This course will be the training event of the year here in Lubbock. There is still some spots open. Please come join me and take your gun fighting skills to a new high.

Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    There is only a few spots left for Close Range Gunfighting class in Lubbock. The course and instructor is first class.

DFR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    Hello all. I am new to this forum. I wanted to introduce myself because I am the host of the Close Range Gunfighting course in Lubbock, TX. This course will be held April 12th and 13th, 2014 in Lubbock. It will be taught by Suarez International staff instructor, Jon Payne. This course will be the training event of the year here in Lubbock. There is still some spots open. Please come join me and take your gun fighting skills to a new high.

Where in town and how much? Have bad knees, is this a problem? Never mind. Went to link and found the info.

Last edited:

Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    DFR,

If you are able to point your feet in the direction you want to move and then walk, you'll do great. There won't be any extremely dynamic movements in this course. I sent you a PM.

Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    There are still a few spots open for this class. We are a month away but are still encouraging people to sign up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom