Traitors of the Republic

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
So what does OP propose? Open season on liberals in the big cities?

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
You have to keep things in perspective. When Trump was president, the left wanted a civil war. If it came to that, then I would be a proponent of surrounding all the big cities and locking them in.

If you're talking general day to day stuff, then local issues like Austin are a lost cause unless you live there and can vote there. I lived there for a bit back in the 80's and it was too far left for my taste back then. I haven't been able to vote on the local stuff down there since.

AR1911

Apr 26, 2009
As we found last year, just voting will not cut it. You have to be active. Show up at the school board, city council, county commissioner meetings and speak up when you don't like what you hear. Make them live up to the laws governing meetings. Make sure the public and local media cover their power grabs.

Support candidates who share your values, with your time, your money, and your wholehearted advocacy. Show up with your friends at local counter-culture demonstrations and show opposition.

Need a plan? Start with this: https://www.theepochtimes.com/a-new...e&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-03-05

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads