• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I worked in the prison system, one of the Officers decided to change from male to female. I got tired of avoiding him so finally I said "F" it and sat down to eat lunch with him in the ODR (Officers Dining Room). We had a great time and I asked him not to talk about his change procedures and he respected that. He was a decent sort of guy and we shared a lot of lunches after that.

As to the Maryland candidates, that's where I stop being understanding. If they would just live their lives without pulling down their pants to bring this crap up constantly, I'd be OK. I'm sick to death of being forced to deal with their life choices. Live your life as you wish, keep it to yourself and leave me to Hell out of your personal business. Sure, that's really how it will work................

Flash

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And if you read about their positions (not those...yuck) their policy positions its all just pure selfishness as are those life style choices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And if you read about their positions (not those...yuck) their policy positions its all just pure selfishness as are those life style choices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How is being gay "selfish"?

This is nothing more than a distraction from the serious issues we face as a nation.

I agree with flash. Live your life how you want, don't shove it in my face, don't expect me to be openly supportive, morally or financially.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

They had several mandatory meetings about the sex change guy at the prison. They went on & on about his rights and how we were legally obligated to leave him alone. At the last meeting, they brought in a sex change expert who was giving us a step by step run through about the surgery and I had enough! I asked to speak and unloaded on them. I said I knew him, liked him and wished him well with his choices but I was damned tired of hearing about his penis! I said they were concentrating on HIS rights and crapping all over mine. What about MY rights to not be forced to deal with that?

You don't do that inside of a prison! They CAN launch an investigation and refuse to allow you to leave until the investigation is complete but I no longer cared. It did make them stop on the blow by blow sex change description, however.

That is my beef with people like that. They ARE selfish. They force you to ponder their groin area and what they do with it whether you want to or not.

Flash

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

They had several mandatory meetings about the sex change guy at the prison. They went on & on about his rights and how we were legally obligated to leave him alone. At the last meeting, they brought in a sex change expert who was giving us a step by step run through about the surgery and I had enough! I asked to speak and unloaded on them. I said I knew him, liked him and wished him well with his choices but I was damned tired of hearing about his penis! I said they were concentrating on HIS rights and crapping all over mine. What about MY rights to not be forced to deal with that?

You don't do that inside of a prison! They CAN launch an investigation and refuse to allow you to leave until the investigation is complete but I no longer cared. It did make them stop on the blow by blow sex change description, however.

That is my beef with people like that. They ARE selfish. They force you to ponder their groin area whether you want to or not.

Flash

Some do, not all.

Lots of people from different lifestyles like to talk about it all day long, not some gays. Does that make them selfish also?

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Does that make them selfish also?

Not if I retain the option of staying out of that part of their lives.

Story time............
    I introduced my friend Sylvia to my late friend Larry. Sylvia gushed about how nice it was to meet Larry and then added "I'm a Christian." Larry reacted like someone hit him! Larry was an old rig hand and oil patch trash and he had seen it all. I explained to Sylvia that to a guy like Larry (and to me), if a person comes right upfront saying that "I'm a Christian", that is a good sign that someone was going to get a good screwin'!

That's how it is with gay and transgender. If they'd just run on their qualifications and leave their groin out of it, I would not have a problem with it. That's not how they do it.

Flash

Top Bottom