• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fla2tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2021
    Northlake
    Hi all. "New" to Texas (been here for little over a year). Lived in central Florida (Tampa Bay area) pretty much my entire life, relocated to DFW by my wife's company for a higher paying job. Haven't done much due to COVID, feels more like I moved here a couple months ago. I've been idle with the hobby for about 2 years, looking to get back into casual target practice and maybe back into USPSA steel. I'm in Northlake (south of Denton, west of Justin) if you're familiar with that area. It's nice to see that Texas seems to be about the same as Florida as far as 2A stuff goes. Finally got my LTC just a few weeks ago.
    Lynx Defense

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Very good introduction sir!
    It’s really nice to know a little bit about someone that I might be conversing with in other threads.

IMHO we have a really great bunch of folks here and have lots of very good discussions about all kinds of things - and a real wealth of knowledge to tap into. I hope to see you active in threads.

BTW, your username makes perfect sense, lol.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Howdy

I lived in a couple parts of Denton county in years past. Travel time and traffic nightmares finally took a toll, and out I went. Was decent up there some twenty years ago but, it's grown way too much for my liking. Hope it works well for yáll though

fla2tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2021
    Northlake
    Howdy

I lived in a couple parts of Denton county in years past. Travel time and traffic nightmares finally took a toll, and out I went. Was decent up there some twenty years ago but, it's grown way too much for my liking. Hope it works well for yáll though
    We’re at the very edge of development of upper left quadrant of DFW. Takes 20-30 minutes to get to most things. We are very close to Texas Speedway, which is very cool since my second love is cars/racing right after guns.

Top Bottom