• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Texas
    Howdy, y'all. Lifelong Texas here. I grew up and spent most of my life in West Texas (Midland) but somehow ended up near Corsicana a few years ago. I was a career felony prosecutor but am now semi-retired with more time to spend shooting (but less energy).

I've been into most all kinds of shooting at one time or another and I've been reloading for about 32 years now. I'm thinking it will be good to know more Texas shooters in today's market in case we have to rely on swapping components instead of buying all we need.

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    Welcome John! It ain't home, but it's not bad. Before anyone gets up tight about that comment, I'm one of the moderators at http://www.handloads.com/ and I've been there about 10 years. John has been there since 2006, so we aren't strangers. I did recommend this site to him, so I'm really not saying anything negative about TGT.

We have a rotating picture on the home page and this one, that I used to own, popped up when I went there.

22ColtPeacemaker.jpg

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Welcome from Sachse, Texas. I lived out San Angelo way for ten years. Been to a lot of HS football cames out Midland/Odessa way. Come on in, kick your boots off.

Top Bottom