• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I offered and helped a lady with two small ones put on and take off a massive bag from the rental car shuttle. After I took hers off and made sure she had control of it, she tried to hand me $5. I said no thank you Ma’am. I’m a Texan. She smiled. Hope I made the point.
    ARJ Defense ad

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Go to Saltie Girl. Get the fried lobster and waffles. You're welcome.

When I worked there I had some patients get upset with me when I said sir/ma'am. I met some very generous, friendly people while I was there too. I was there before and after Katrina. After Katrina if we were out and people found out we were from Louisiana we seldom had a tab.

Also, that is when I realized there are varieties of oysters. Me being a red neck from LA I just thought there were raw, fried and grilled oysters. I was at an oyster bar there and ordered a dozen. The bartender asked what kind. I said raw. He proceeded to name off a half dozen varieties.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Go to Saltie Girl. Get the fried lobster and waffles. You're welcome.

When I worked there I had some patients get upset with me when I said sir/ma'am. I met some very generous, friendly people while I was there too. I was there before and after Katrina. After Katrina if we were out and people found out we were from Louisiana we seldom had a tab.

Also, that is when I realized there are varieties of oysters. Me being a red neck from LA I just thought there were raw, fried and grilled oysters. I was at an oyster bar there and ordered a dozen. The bartender asked what kind. I said raw. He proceeded to name off a half dozen varieties.
    And most of those are small. I like big gulf oyster that need a chew or two.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    You went there on purpose?

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    You went there on purpose?

Unbelievably, New England is still a hotbed of manufacturing.Medical and aerospace OEM’s and their supporting tier suppliers are super busy. You wouldn’t think that a company or it’s employees could afford to do business up here but here they are.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom