• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Saw a fictional crime drama on t.v. a few years back. Premise of the show was some good ol boys set up down on the border with high power rifles, night vision, etc., and proceeded to shoot & kill every wet-back that came across in their area. Of course the good guy cops put an end to it by the end of the show. I wonder tho, is this what it's gonna come down to in the near future, to save our country from these human cock roaches?
    Venture Surplus ad

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    Maybe because I didn't vote for her?

This was directed at Low_Speed

Because this Pathetic Liberal Sycophant is placing loyalty to a Leftist Political Agenda above the lives of the Officers, Safety of the Community, Security of our Nation and the Law of the Land. People worry about Russian Interference in our Elections while we have unpatriotic ideologues acting as agents for foreign interests. I’m certain that she has 666 on Speed Dial. When she was born, the Doctor should have slapped her mother......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    C. Halibert, I am not sure why you quoted me in your post (#42)?

It was supposed to be a response aimed at Low_Speed, but something went wrong and I never could find Low_Speed’s original post. I stated that at the beginning. Sorry, Sir.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    It was supposed to be a response aimed at Low_Speed, but something went wrong and I never could find Low_Speed’s original post. I stated that at the beginning. Sorry, Sir.....
    No problem, just didn't understand it. I thought your "aimed at low speed" was about my post that you quoted, which was in fact also aimed at Loe Speed.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    BigTexasOne, they get elected in Austin & Travis county because that whole area is one big cluster f**k of Kalifornia type idiots and ultra liberal bleeding hearts who just hate to see these poor down trodden "immigrants" being treated so bad by conservative "WHITEYS!". The stupid fools don't realize the so-called " immigrants " are laughing their ass'es off at just how stupid the liberals are at handing them everything they need for NOTHING!

Top Bottom