• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thopkins22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Houston
    My response to you from the Glock picture thread.
    You don't have to stick with the stock trigger, but do stick to Glock parts.

You can keep the stock trigger spring and simply run a -(3.5lb) connector reliably, but thats stupid light for a defensive pistol. Match that connector up with the NY1(8lb) trigger spring and the overall pull is very similar to stock but you roll much smoother through the second stage. The reset will be stronger, and you also gain extra reliability with the trigger spring as due to the plastic "V" it will continue to run even if the spring itself is broken.

jktri101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    East Texas
    [FONT]Hey chopper, I am friends with pops, and I actually think that you and I were supposed to meet this morning, before the weather got a little too cold for us. I currently have a ghost trigger that I installed myself, on a G19. If the weather ever works out to our advantage, I would be more then willing to let you put some rounds through mine; to see what she is supposed to feel like. And if you like it I wouldn’t mind installing one for you. It only takes about 5 min, with the ghost #3.5 trigger kit. [/FONT]

chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    That would be cool if the weather would ever let up. been looking forward to getting to go shoot with pops, and would definatly like to try that G19 out as well

jktri101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    East Texas
    [FONT]I have gotten to go out there a few times with pops, but the weather and my personal time constraints haven’t allowed me to go as often as I would like. Where are you located. I have the stock ghost trigger, and I didn’t have any problems with it, which connector bar did you have, because I have never heard of that problem occurring with the ghost products. [/FONT]

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    You guys still online? Want to try it Wednesday morning? Chopper the g19 that jk has does have a smooth trigger; you need to try it out.

OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    Great thread. I have a nice G22 I bought used and it's stock. I have a Lone Wolf 3.5lb connector that I was thinking of installing, but I might leave it out now... the trigger isn't bad anyway. Incidentally, I sent the slide back to Glock for the night-sights for $57.00. Got the slide back in 8 days. Sights are excellent and a bargain at that price. I added a Glock OEM extended slide lock lever and I think I'm good to go.
    Bob

chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    pops I have to work tuesday night and wed nite but if you want to set something up for thursday or friday I would be good to go.
    JK pm sent your way.
    OIF2, I dont think my problem was with the connector but more with the smith. Ghost inc was very helpfull when I called them even said if the smith messed it up ghost would warranty the parts.

Top Bottom