• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Wilson followers are very much like Tripp but Tripp has a metal skirt for the catch which gives them the advantage. I also think Tripp uses ISMI springs which I think are considered some of, if not the best springs in the industry. That might explain the lack of spring problems with Tripp, especially out of the package like some Wilsons.
    Capitol Armory ad

Fisherman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    DFW
    From what I have come across in my mag research it appears that sometimes if you have a pistol that is a little fussy and just will not work right with anything else, sometimes they will work with a Tripp Mag.

Seems to be the Tripp Mags may have some stronger springs, though both wilson and tripp are good mags. The power mags are also good.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Alrighty then. Took the Tripp Mags out for a test drive ... absolutely LOVE EM. They are now my mag of choice, my business is theirs to lose.

The only complaint ... I was sent out 10 rounders instead of the 8 rounders that I ordered. Not a big enough deal for me to send them back. Also, iirc, there was a 3 week wait for Kimber 1911 style 9mm mags.

Top Bottom