• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Truck broken into unloading at Saxet this evening. Two pistols were taken. Kahr CM9, Karh PM9. Also other goodies besides guns including an droid 4 cell phone, Newer HP laptop and book bag with prescription meds.

male Hispanic, early to mid 30's, 5'-7" medium build, light to medium complexion, full black goatee aprox 1" long, driving a new Black Ford Explorer (new design with angular body panels) with no plate in front and paper dealer tag in back. Wearing black jeans and a white or grey tee shirt.

After being robbed, we left. We won't be working the Saxet San Antonio show this weekend and probably never again. Too many banditos, not enough security. Another vendor's truck was broken into and they got an ipad from what I heard.

I have a description of the perps, thanks to Alamo Tactical. It was a 90-120 second grab and they grabbed a lot.

UPDATE
    Kahr CM9 S/N IN7006
    Karh PM9 S/N IC9431
    droid 4 cell phone
    Newer HP laptop Model: dm4t Beats, Product:A3C92AV, S/N: 2CE21419XHJ
    Book bag with prescription meds
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Sorry to hear this. Hopefully Karma will have a field day with these a-holes

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Feel for ya. Happened to my apartment 3 weeks ago. Still haven't heard/found anything, and I doubt I ever will. Worst part is that I don't know ALL of what they took. Big items are easy to notice gone ... it's the little things that I keep finding either gone, or wondering IF they were stolen as well.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Did you talk to the promoters (SAXET) about it? Aren't they, or the property owners, responsible for security at this show? I can't believe with the number of vendors loading/unloading at that location they don't have someone watching over the area. They sure are adamant about guarding the exit doors inside the building to ensure someone doesn't sneak in and rip them off of five bucks; but if a vendor loses a couple of thousand dollars' worth of merchandise it's of no concern?!?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I would think one would be responsible for watching their own stiff before the promoter is responsible.

He didn't blame the promoter (not saying that you claimed he did), but I *will* say that given the area of town they're in w/the gang activity, you would *think* that they'd offer at least a modicum of security in the offloading area - most of the dealers are 1-2 man operations, and they have to leave the vehicle to put their wares inside. In these instances, the trucks WERE secured, but broken into - a guard could have deterred the crime. As it is now, the longer they allow this shit to happen, the more the word is going to get out that it's a "shopping center" for B&E types.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    All the more reason to boycott 30.06 posted venues.

OP, sorry for your troubles, and I hope the fuckers get caught.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I would think one would be responsible for watching their own stiff before the promoter is responsible.

OP, not directed at you.

I think the promoter has a responsibility for providing security at one of their events. They sure as hell do so for their interests, but if they don't feel the need to extend that to their vendor customers, then a few events like this and they'll most likely find they're gonna have less of them...

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Did you talk to the promoters (SAXET) about it? Aren't they, or the property owners, responsible for security at this show? I can't believe with the number of vendors loading/unloading at that location they don't have someone watching over the area. They sure are adamant about guarding the exit doors inside the building to ensure someone doesn't sneak in and rip them off of five bucks; but if a vendor loses a couple of thousand dollars' worth of merchandise it's of no concern?!?

PM'd

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Also sorry to learn of this. Will check some data bases I have. Was a police report filed? Best of luck for recovery.

Top Bottom