• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    We are currently having an intense pandemic caused by a coronavirus called Covid-19. This has caused the government to lock down the entire population. It requires that people stay in their homes and maintain a social distance from one another.

It appears that this has created an intense amount of mental pressure on people. Hopefully they will accept the Presidents advice and try the Hydroxychloroquine/zinc daily prophylaxis treatment so we can get over this as quickly as possible.
    Think you may have posted to the wrong thread.
    No mental pressure here.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    unnamed (1).jpg

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
      unnamed (1).jpg
      35.2 KB · Views: 147

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    We are currently having an intense pandemic caused by a coronavirus called Covid-19. This has caused the government to lock down the entire population. It requires that people stay in their homes and maintain a social distance from one another.

It appears that this has created an intense amount of mental pressure on people. Hopefully they will accept the Presidents advice and try the Hydroxychloroquine/zinc daily prophylaxis treatment so we can get over this as quickly as possible.
    thumb_huh-wtfwas-thato-eeyenerator-net-huh-wtf-was-that-scratching-50884734.png

Attachments

• thumb_huh-wtfwas-thato-eeyenerator-net-huh-wtf-was-that-scratching-50884734.png
      thumb_huh-wtfwas-thato-eeyenerator-net-huh-wtf-was-that-scratching-50884734.png
      20.5 KB · Views: 226

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Looks like a good way to transport your AR, even if deployment isn't that quick. How many loaded mags can you store with it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I can store 2. One is a 30 round lancer, and the other is a magpul strait 20. Yea I like that I can lock it up now.

IMPD2079

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Dewalts are the most stolen power tools because they are the best. Why would you advertise that you have a Dewalt in plain sight. You might as well just leave it in the gun box if you are going to do that.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Dewalts are the most stolen power tools because they are the best. Why would you advertise that you have a Dewalt in plain sight. You might as well just leave it in the gun box if you are going to do that.

While I agree, he intends to have it bolted underneath the seat.
    It will not be visible from outside.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

HAHAHAHA you're messing with me right?

Cause not only have I addressed that in the OP, but I further clarified in response to someone else who wrote what you did.

The Dewalt is ONLY for when I am taking it to the range, or some where else, as a cool way to transport it... It will not be left in the vehicle. If I had to be away from my car for a prolonged period of time, it will be in the lockbox.

If you're messing with me, good one, you almost had me.

Otherwise, MOD, please close the thread. This lazy responding and/or lack of comprehension is becoming a chore to address.

But it doesn't matter cause you're joking. Hahaha. You sly guy you...

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    HAHAHAHA you're messing with me right?

Cause not only have I addressed that in the OP, but I further clarified in response to someone else who wrote what you did.

The Dewalt is ONLY for when I am taking it to the range, or some where else, as a cool way to transport it... It will not be left in the vehicle. If I had to be away from my car for a prolonged period of time, it will be in the lockbox.

If you're messing with me, good one, you almost had me.

Otherwise, MOD, please close the thread. This lazy responding and/or lack of comprehension is becoming a chore to address.

But it doesn't matter cause you're joking. Hahaha. You sly guy you...
    I think I have found the problem here. You're assuming anyone commenting has read everything up to this point. Some may had read the original post and jumped to about page 5, and others just read the title and answer without reading anything else.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I think I have found the problem here. You're assuming anyone commenting has read everything up to this point. Some may had read the original post and jumped to about page 5, and others just read the title and answer without reading anything else.

As what was stated yesterday in another thread by Ben.
    Although sometimes it doesn't seem like they read the first post that well, either....

:green:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

But I highlighted those parts. That's all they would have to read. Haha shit this reminds me of when I was in kindergarten, in Mrs. Bowles class and people wouldn't read the instructions on the paper, so they asked all of the question that the paper answered.

But it's cool. I do that shit too. I'll call my brother and be like "hey dude how the **** do I do this, and he'll reply "you read the instructions dumb ass".

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    One thing to watch out for with those lock boxes is that they often take the same key/keying as many other lock boxes and locking cabinets (often a CH751). That is, the same key that opens theirs will open yours. Yeah I know you have more protections on top of that, but keep that in mind.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom