• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dayuuuuuuum! Sorry to hear man. I dont think I've ever known anyone to have their car stolen and I have lots of friends on the Southside of Chicago!

Where the hell did you move in SA?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Dayuuuuuuum! Sorry to hear man. I dont think I've ever known anyone to have their car stolen and I have lots of friends on the Southside of Chicago!

Where the hell did you move in SA?

He's on the Northside like me, but unfortunately, truck thefts here are not a localized problem. You are generally just as likely to have one stolen on any side of San Antonio at any time.

Personally, I would say where Franz lives would definitely be an upgrade from where I do, but none of these complexes are of course completely safe and offer a good selection for a motivated thief. Plus, it seems to me that the constant activity of people coming and going and concentrating on what is on their phones tends to be good cover for them as well.

I've had a truck stolen before, I know how it feels and I still think about what I could have done to stop that to this day, and that was 10 years ago!!

Last edited:

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Probably not being used as a people mover. Most likely it'll make a drug run or two and then get ripped apart

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    franzas, didn't you just recently move to Texas, or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, sorry this has happened....I HATE thieves!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom