• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    Can't decide on fiber optic/nights sights to go with. Seems the white circle might be easier to get the eye's attention over the red/amber circle. Input/thoughts? Other options? THANKS!
    Target Sports

NativH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Houston
    I'd lean towards the Pro with the different front ring color. Especially on short radius sights, I've had instances where it is hard to pick up which is the front and actually align the front sight as one of the outer sights. On my 5" 1911, that isn't a problem. On my Sig 232 or 938, it is a problem that certainly will slow down sighting at the worst of times. Interesting sights by the way, that I need a couple of sets of.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Back in July I bought Truglo TFX (TG13GL1A) for my G19 via Amazon.com. I replaced the Glock OEM sights using a Fisher Solutions sight pusher. The job was easily accomplished and I've been very satisfied with the Truglo sights (especially good for night home defense use).

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    i installed TFO on my G17 recently, i liked then so much 3 days later i ordered a set of truglo TG131G3 sights for my G43, and am planning on putting TFO's on both my G21's

Brand

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2014
    Waco, Texas
    I just installed TFX Pro sights on a G23, G27, G42, and a G43 and couldn't be happier. The G23 and G27 had TFO sights installed and the G42 and G43 had factory sights installed.

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    The Vickers are just fiber optic. I think the only ones that are fiber optic and night sites (tritium) are TruGlo.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    About to order two sets of Truglo for me and the hubby. Going with Academy online instead of Amazon because I read a few reviews on Amazon about them not being so bright and I've had sketchy stuff from Amazon before. Wish me luck.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    +1 for the TFX sights. I just put them on my XDS .45 and have them on a Glock 21 in suppressor height (for now).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    I have TruGlo TFX Pro sights on a Gen 4 G23, Gen 4 G19, and on a G43. I have Glock factory night sights on a G26, and they are okay, but they pale in comparison to the TFX Pro sights. Time and finances permitting, I will have TruGlo TFX Pro sights on all my Glocks.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I took the night sights off my pistol and put on TruGlo "bright site" fiber optic sights (no tritium) and I don't know if I"ll ever go back to Tritium.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Can't decide on fiber optic/nights sights to go with. Seems the white circle might be easier to get the eye's attention over the red/amber circle. Input/thoughts? Other options? THANKS!

Got both and I prefer the TruGlo TFX. The white outline does not work well.

Top Bottom