Austin

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I agree he should do something to stop them, however.....all it takes is one Federal Judge......and it will be tied up for months...by the time it hits SCOTUS......they will all be in the Country....

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I agree he should do something to stop them, however.....all it takes is one Federal Judge......and it will be tied up for months...by the time it hits SCOTUS......they will all be in the Country....
    Seems dang strange that a federal judge can overrule a President, I know it happens, especially against DJT.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I say let them in. Let them all in. If they're stupid enough not to see to what happening to the native population. They figure it out after they understand that deportation will be held to their head for the duration of their stay.

If they can't see they're being used as tools.

If they can't see what's the plan.

Welcome to Gringo Land. You're going to wish you stayed in your own country and made something of it. Instead of sucking the U.S. government pecker being stuck out at them.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Didn't stop Obama from his constant, unrelenting depredations.

Now, President Trump should be the noble one?

Yes, I understand your point, but nobility cuts both ways or not..the commies get away with ignoring what shouldn't be for 8 years and act like banana republic dictators, but our guy should now be stately..?

Time to make up for lost time..

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Why are we sending these jackass countries financial aid in the first place? Doesn't seem to be working if everybody is leaving.

I say take over those little shitholes and turn them into states. Straighten them out and make them productive.

Cut all travel though. Get the people to get in line before they can come here.

May as well own them if we are paying for them anyways.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I like the part of one of the articles that refers to a portion of the Immigration and Naturalization Act that would permit the President to force those seeking asylum to forced to wait in contiguous territory (Mexico) for their claim to be adjudicated. That's the big rub--releasing folks into the interior while they await their due process . . . and then they never show up for their hearing.

By forcing them to remain in Mexico to await the decision about asylum, you can get many of them to give up, or at least, show up for the hearing and abide by the decision.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Why are we sending these jackass countries financial aid in the first place? Doesn't seem to be working if everybody is leaving.

I say take over those little shitholes and turn them into states. Straighten them out and make them productive.

Cut all travel though. Get the people to get in line before they can come here.

May as well own them if we are paying for them anyways.
    I like the cut of your jib. The one sure way to get the Panama Canal back is to annex all of Central America and make it part of the United States. I assure you that if Central America became part of America, it would be more profitable, more habitable, and folks wouldn't necessarily be running to leave their ancestral home.

We could truly become the United States of America. MakeBlueAgaveGreatAgain!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Didn't stop Obama from his constant, unrelenting depredations.

Now, President Trump should be the noble one?

Yes, I understand your point, but nobility cuts both ways or not..the commies get away with ignoring what shouldn't be for 8 years and act like banana republic dictators, but our guy should now be stately..?

Time to make up for lost time..

A very shortsighted strategy.

It makes no sense to complain about abuses of power and then encourage the same when power changes hands.

And then of course more bitching when the left regains the office and further shits on our system of government with the power handed to them via “screw the courts, I’m president”.

Luckily Trump has no dictatorial ambitions and respects this country enough to abide by it’s founding principles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm talking about Mexico and Central America ALL becoming part of the United States. The whole kit and kaboodle. We get more land, we can make it pay, and look at all the labor we get.

I'm in. First thing on agenda. They get gay marriage. Sex change operations, wacko politicians, private prisons, endless wars and one hell of an a$$hole government.

Why bring them here??? Since they want it so bad. Let's send some America to them!

Excellent idea!!!!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I'm talking about Mexico and Central America ALL becoming part of the United States. The whole kit and kaboodle. We get more land, we can make it pay, and look at all the labor we get.
    Makes more sense from a land mass point of view, but you only said CA before. Just say'in. Plus there are the pesky drug cartels.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I say let them in. Let them all in. If they're stupid enough not to see to what happening to the native population. They figure it out after they understand that deportation will be held to their head for the duration of their stay.

If they can't see they're being used as tools.

If they can't see what's the plan.

Welcome to Gringo Land. You're going to wish you stayed in your own country and made something of it. Instead of sucking the U.S. government pecker being stuck out at them.
    I'm in. First thing on agenda. They get gay marriage. Sex change operations, wacko politicians, private prisons, endless wars and one hell of an a$$hole government.

Why bring them here??? Since they want it so bad. Let's send some America to them!

Excellent idea!!!!
    a285ba700536c0c8e92e3296daf6975b.jpg

Top Bottom