• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Younggun,

OK, but I'm unable to think the left isn't going to act like banana republic monster dictators once back in power as cycles repeat themselves (think pelosi - if she could get away with being the out and out monster she'd like to get away with being or hairy reid or pick any other lefty..) because we (if you will) acted responsibly when in power.

The left has gone mad and we're supposed to be the nobler entity?

We have to make hay while the sun shines, because next go round we're all going to the gulag, or worse..if we don't bow down.

If/when in power again they'll probably act like feedle castro did once he defeated batista. My Dad living in Ft. Lauderdale at the time of castros fight and was recruited by castro agents to be a machine gun trainer(ex-WW11 machine gun trainer and combat vet -and came close/almost joined (the pay was extraordinary for the times) and was super glad he didn't as all the gringos after castros victory were killed by firing squads..the miserable, commie bastard. Che, heralded by doofus youth have no clue what another monster he was too.

The left will round up all in the Conservative camp and if not actually shoot them in front of a firing squad, jail them into perpetuity and we are supposed to adhere to the niceties..

No, we have to take a stand.

This is war.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun,

OK, but I'm unable to think the left isn't going to act like banana republic monster dictators once back in power as cycles repeat themselves (think pelosi - if she could get away with being the out and out monster she'd like to get away with being or hairy reid or pick any other lefty..) because we (if you will) acted responsibly when in power.

The left has gone mad and we're supposed to be the nobler entity?

We have to make hay while the sun shines, because next go round we're all going to the gulag, or worse..if we don't bow down.

If/when in power again they'll probably act like feedle castro did once he defeated batista. My Dad living in Ft. Lauderdale at the time of castros fight and was recruited by castro agents to be a machine gun trainer(ex-WW11 machine gun trainer and combat vet -and came close/almost joined (the pay was extraordinary for the times) and was super glad he didn't as all the gringos after castros victory were killed by firing squads..the miserable, commie bastard. Che, heralded by doofus youth have no clue what another monster he was too.

The left will round up all in the Conservative camp and if not actually shoot them in front of a firing squad, jail them into perpetuity and we are supposed to adhere to the niceties..

No, we have to take a stand.

This is war.

I thought Obama was gonna do all that.

It’s always the end of the world. I’m not that old and can’t count how many times I’ve heard it.

Now that the country is swinging back towards center and the Democratic Party is on the verge of collapse I’m supposed to believe it’s the end of the world again and believe that in order to save it we must do what the Dem party has done to destroy itself.

Sorry, I don’t buy it. Won’t take part in the destruction. Only fight to stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Youggun,

I like your optimism.

I hope you're correct, but yes, I have grave misgivings about the left's treatment of us in the future.

Recall what happened to Dinesh D'Souza?

He was locked up supposedly for illegal political contributions which was the guise the left used to try to shut him down. Thankfully, he finally exited prison and is doing what he does best - that is, loudly pointing out leftist criminality.

Remember Susan Rice's ludicrous lies as to why the Benghazi horror happened?

obama wanted to make her his next sec. of state, but her lying television performances got in the way.

OK, there's tons of other examples of leftist criminality, but I think you see my point.

The left can never be trusted to do what's in the interest of our country and it's people.

They want ultimate control of us all, then we'll be heading down the path that Venezuela took if most of what they enacted before being voted out isn't stamped out, except the leftist deep state remains..that's to say commies are entrenched in our country..guys like brennan and clap..

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Let's see, no thought of a cost of such an undertaking when taking over other countries. No thought on how to hold such countries once taken, because I'm sure the people of those countries would have no problem. No thought on how the rest of the world would view such aggressions. Hell, I'm in.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    It is an attack on the US. Period. Congress, libs and judges will get upset, have a field day in the courts. Amazon & Koch's will be happy. Think about it - did Germany declare war before invading Poland & Netherlands? Japan declare war on US before Pearl? How about Korea & Nam? US army was used in civil war, Indian wars, Mexico war to put down rebellions inside the US borders without a bunch of court appeals. Only Civil war was actual declared war. So, yes, lots of precedence for Trump actually using non-reservist army to actually be in 'combat' against 'invaders' of the US borders. Of course Congress will whine and cry about POTUS usurping 'their' power. Yes, they quickly 'declared' war on Japan after Pearl BUT the WAR was already in effect. Just silly 'check the box' by Congress. Just because the 'caravan' isn't by an armed group (army) of a specific country means nothing, it's still an attack. Constitution allows military to protect against it. Wording in the Constitution was to prevent an armed army used to politically control the US citizenry (basically against a military run Gov.). Suck an egg, BETO and Pelosi.

Top Bottom