• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    No he said he would never pay for one. He didn't say anything about banning them. Understanding what is is written is a plus.

If he doesn't care that they get banned, then he hates freedom. Plain and simple. Bump stocks now, but what is next? Neither of us knows the answer to that. But if you lay down on one issue, there WILL be another issue.

That is part of the problem with the gun community. "I only like shotguns, don't care if anything else gets banned." Actually heard a guy say that. Ask the english guys about that mentality.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Are they gonna ban my belt loops too?
    no-loops-for.jpg

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Then depending upon folks there may or may not be court cases filed against the ruling. Do like the liberals do and go court district shopping where the administrative ruling may be overturned.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

You can, and probably will, post/link all kinds of stuff from the NRA site tootin' their own horn. Still doesn't change the fact, that to my recollection the NRA itself has not filed as the plaintiff of record on anything defending, or expanding our Second Amendment Rights. From what I've seen, they have a habit of grabbin' onto the coattails of higher profile cases that will generate good publicity for them as they take the credit for winning whatever case it was.

They have become a compromise organization that is slowly, but steadily pissin' away our Rights while they get richer off our dues and donations. IF I had known the organization that I joined as a life member was going to turn into the organization it has become, my money would've went GOA or SAF.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    You can, and probably will, post/link all kinds of stuff from the NRA site tootin' their own horn. Still doesn't change the fact, that to my recollection the NRA itself has not filed as the plaintiff of record on anything defending, or expanding our Second Amendment Rights. From what I've seen, they have a habit of grabbin' onto the coattails of higher profile cases that will generate good publicity for them as they take the credit for winning whatever case it was.

They have become a compromise organization that is slowly, but steadily pissin' away our Rights while they get richer off our dues and donations. IF I had known the organization that I joined as a life member was going to turn into the organization it has become, my money would've went GOA or SAF.

I don’t usually get calls asking for money from anyone but somehow the NRA called the other day. Nice lady, and I tried not to shoot the messenger, but I gave her an earful. I discussed bump stocks and other things. I’m a life member but that’s all they’ll get from me, and I let her know.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I don’t usually get calls asking for money from anyone but somehow the NRA called the other day. Nice lady, and I tried not to shoot the messenger, but I gave her an earful. I discussed bump stocks and other things. I’m a life member but that’s all they’ll get from me, and I let her know.

They've probably been calling me too, but Obama Presidential Library hasn't contacted me with any messages. :banana:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hasn't been posted to the federal register yet, but one it does all you illegal machine-gun owners will have 90 days to destroy or surrender your property without compensation.

Actually, fun idea... Lets surrender all our belt loops, shoe laces, and coat hangers to the nearest ATF office. I'm sure they have to issue receipts and take inventory for all that crap.

Top Bottom