Jan 22, 2018
    lubbock texas

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    This is where we are headed, it does not look good for the rest of America.
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=95328#more-95328
    Unfortunately there are still millions of naive folks that actually think voting for a particular party will restore our nation.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. We are on the road to a civil war unless millions more wake up and push back on the media and political parasites of both parties. Two wings of the same bird.

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Ok, I am not a lawyer so somebody explain how when it says to "ban all devices that turn regular firearms into machineguns" actually means anything.

We already have laws that do that.

Bumpfire stocks and binary triggers don't turn regular firearms into machineguns so any new rules wouldn't affect them anyways.

I didn't see any recommendation to redefine "machinegun" to include such devices.

What am I missing here that is causing everybody's panties to get all bunched up?

Forget the low lying fruit of the 'technical issue'.
    Look at the bigger picture. Too many folks getting stuck on the so called AFT rules, etc.The bigger picture is here: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=95328#more-95328

Both political parties are supporting this. Rhetoric is just that why are people still believing what the media and GOP tells the public, is beyond me.
    For folks that do not understand what the NWO is we are living it now.
    After 29 years of red pilling folks it is incredibly difficult to break through the media programming of the masses.
    Implementation is in play. Deception and lies is the game. The naive still think voting matters.
    William Cooper told s in the 90's school shootings will begin as part of the Psy-Ops (by the clowns in America) to force America to beg for total gun bans.
    That is in play with Florida copying the Kommifornia ban.
    Bumps stocks, full auto all BS distractions and misdirection, playing us like a violin, Look Squirrel!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Forget the low lying fruit of the 'technical issue'.
    Look at the bigger picture. Too many folks getting stuck on the so called AFT rules, etc.The bigger picture is here: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=95328#more-95328

Both political parties are supporting this. Rhetoric is just that why are people still believing what the media and GOP tells the public, is beyond me.
    For folks that do not understand what the NWO is we are living it now.
    After 29 years of red pilling folks it is incredibly difficult to break through the media programming of the masses.
    Implementation is in play. Deception and lies is the game. The naive still think voting matters.
    William Cooper told s in the 90's school shootings will begin as part of the Psy-Ops (by the clowns in America) to force America to beg for total gun bans.
    That is in play with Florida copying the Kommifornia ban.
    Bumps stocks, full auto all BS distractions and misdirection, playing us like a violin, Look Squirrel!

Are you sure you are on the right forum?

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    That is a new twist and throws the whole scenario into confusion. I wonder how many others will confirm oe deny the "attire" issue. Brings up another question. How many students have identified Cruz as the shooter? How many of the ones on TV cameras actually saw the shooter??

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    From what I've gathered the media has been coaching many of the students on what to say, it's hard to know what is fact and what is an agenda.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

1006smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Read carefully the memo for Trump carefully. This is in reply to Las Vegas; not recent events in Florida. I recall a mentor of mine asking, "is this a hill you want to die on?" My answer to that question on bump stocks is "no". Bump stocks serve no useful purpose. Therefore I have no problem with banning them. "Spray and pray" just doesn't work for me.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Read carefully the memo for Trump carefully. This is in reply to Las Vegas; not recent events in Florida. I recall a mentor of mine asking, "is this a hill you want to die on?" My answer to that question on bump stocks is "no". Bump stocks serve no useful purpose. Therefore I have no problem with banning them. "Spray and pray" just doesn't work for me.
    Giving into pressure sets precedent, it's not about whether bump stocks are a good thing, it's about chipping away our rights. Throwing meat out to the wolves just guarantees that the wolves will be back for more.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m ready for this to come to a head. No, we aren’t banning shit. Your logic is flawed and we can explain why and how the facts trump the feelings. And by the way, we want a ton of our gun rights BACK.

So...that being said... now what?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    They came for bump stocks and I did not care
    they came for Ar's and I did not care
    they came for all Simi Auto's and I did not care
    they came for my Bolt action hunting rifle to bad I am the only only one left to care.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...-florida-school-shooting-bump-stocks-are-gone

Trump vowing to fight the NRA

Not sure what he really means by that.
    Typical pre-negotiation tactics from him. I wouldn't get too upset about this specifically, but the real question is what is he really negotiating for?

I realize he tailors what he says to conform to the particular audience du jour but I don't like it one bit.
    me either

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    This is really a very, very simple context. If at Any point, you break, or lose a link of the chain, you no longer have complete chain. You have separated parts. And while it might still be usable and perform some of the tasks required of it, It will never be as strong as it once was.

Just think of that favorite coffee mug that you broke the handle on. You know the one. The one that was given to you by (X), or you bought from (X) that is no longer in business, and is a unique piece that can never be replaced again. Sure, you can throw some epoxy or Crazy Glue on it, and it appears to be the same and whole, but, you and I know, it's most definitely not. You know there's still that one little piece still missing, never to be found again, and no matter what you do, it'll Never be as strong as it once was. Same concept here. Keep losing those tiny pieces and soon enough, you know longer have a handle. Nor a mug to attach it to.

Top Bottom