• ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Your browser has spell check built in.
    Really? How do I activate it when I am composing my post in the TGT site?

If I have a really long post, I compose in email or Word, run SC on it then copy paste it here. Is that what you are talking about?

Last edited:

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Nope. I just type in the editor box.

Word even has spell check.

I use Chrome and spellcheck is automatically enabled. If you misspell a word you get little marks under it.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Nope. I just type in the editor box.
    I don't see a SC option in the compose or edit box. Where is it?

Word even has spell check.
    Didn't I just say that in #143?

I use Chrome and spellcheck is automatically enabled. If you misspell a word you get little marks under it.
    I am using Chrome and have never seen little marks under my posts when I compose or edit them using the TGT software when a word is misspelled.

I would love a SC button in the TGT compose or edit box tools.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Capture.jpg

CLC379

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    I got a crappy letter from them when I asked them why they NEVER PUSH BACK after all these false flags are played out.
    Never challenge the narratives.
    I'm so disgusted that I will not renew my membership they can pound sand.
    Until they start making a stand all I see is another group of GOP style hand wringing trying to look concerned and then incrementally give in to appease the NWO cabal and media.

i dropped my nra membership back in the late 80's over the mg deal, however i just signed up for 5 years because i seen all the companies dropping nra deals, pisses me off that the nra might cave again

i do have 3 totally useless never opened never used bump stocks just because i figured they would be banned some day.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I've never seen any notifications of misspelled words when I post here on my phone.
    I do however get the "suggestions" as I would when texting.

CLC379

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    As much as I hate it, ammunition clips are in the dictionary now alongside ammunition magazines as a result of common usage. Words matter, but the cat is out of the bag on this one. But they will always be magazines to me.

ak47 mags used to always be called banana clips, was getting parts for my truck, parts guy comes back in says something about banana clips in my truck, took me awhile to remember the 80's slang

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I get the same red underscore on my misspelled words and frankly dont give 2 craps. It makes me giggle like a school girl knowing I got a spell masters panties in a wad.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I think the NRA told Trump hey we got you elected you cant throw us under the car with the 21 yo thing.

Trumps responce was throw them under the buss and support a weapons ban.

Or perhaps he traded it for cash for the wall

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I get the same red underscore on my misspelled words and frankly dont give 2 craps.
    I don't always care because I can't. My copy of Firefox is set to United States English by default for display but provides no choice for languages under the spell check function. Unfortunately, it uses British English for spell check. For example, it tells me that "color" is wrong but "colour" is correct. Sometimes it really throws me for a loop but I've learned to ignore it when necessary.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Trumps responce was throw them under the buss and support a weapons ban.
    I'm not sure he views this as throwing anyone under the bus. He's not banning anything by changing the age and maybe, just maybe, Mr. New York City is sufficiently out of touch with his base that, to him, this seems reasonable.

Or he could just be throwing out something that he figures will never fly and never wind up back on his desk for signature. I think that's pretty likely for the bump stock ban; making that work would require making changes to the language of the NFA and that seems, to me, to be a political non-starter.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I
    Or he could just be throwing out something that he figures will never fly and never wind up back on his desk for signature. I think that's pretty likely for the bump stock ban; making that work would require making changes to the language of the NFA and that seems, to me, to be a political non-starter.

I think that's what this is all about. Call me a pie eyed optimist, but I believe Trump, Congressional leadership and even the NRA already know what will or will not get through to his desk and already have contingencies set up in case one or two seem to grow legs.

roberthleeii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    I think that's what this is all about. Call me a pie eyed optimist, but I believe Trump, Congressional leadership and even the NRA already know what will or will not get through to his desk and already have contingencies set up in case one or two seem to grow legs.
    I'm not sure he views this as throwing anyone under the bus. He's not banning anything by changing the age and maybe, just maybe, Mr. New York City is sufficiently out of touch with his base that, to him, this seems reasonable.

I hope this is what is happening. But that still has not stopped me from contacting every one of my representatives and the president telling them this is not what I believe they should be supporting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom