• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hater of freeeeeedddddoooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like firearms.
    I like America.
    I like my freedom.

But I have negative feelings towards automatic (or auto modified) weapons. Making every round count is too valuable to me. I don't like missing. I just have a hard time with the idea of spraying rounds like crazy.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    But i'd like to say- I think bump stocks are dumb and I would never pay for such nonsense.

I agree 100%, and would not cry one tear if they got banned... and then I remember there are tons of people thinking the same about many of MY guns and gun accessories and want to ban these also.
    Hence, anything they want to ban or regulate, they gonna have to drag me kicking and screaming all the way.
    Give them not one fucking inch.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I like firearms.
    I like America.
    I like my freedom.

But I have negative feelings towards automatic (or auto modified) weapons. Making every round count is too valuable to me. I don't like missing. I just have a hard time with the idea of spraying rounds like crazy.

I would not buy one either. But, I am a fan of freedom, mine and others. Except terrorists.

Last edited:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree 100%, and would not cry one tear if they got banned... and then I remember there are tons of people thinking the same about many of MY guns and gun accessories and want to ban these also.
    Hence, anything they want to ban or regulate, they gonna have to drag me kicking and screaming all the way.
    Give them not one fucking inch.
    I'm with you guys. It'll be just like the smokers.

Smoke anywhere. Smoke on this side of the room. Smoke outside. Smoke across the street. Smoke down the street. No smoking at all.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I might be too late to this party.

But i'd like to say- I think bump stocks are dumb and I would never pay for such nonsense.

Well now.... I fell better.
    I like firearms.
    I like America.
    I like my freedom.

Ok, fine.
    But think about this.
    A bump stock was used in ONE mass shooting and gets banned because of it. Now they have a precedent for banning gun items used in a mass shooting(of any size) as too dangerous to own.

What do you have that can be used in a mass shooting of any kind.......

Still happy with it?

I don't want one either. Ain't even seen a real one.
    And I'm not happy with it at all.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Let's see if the NRA steps up with a law suit....

They should...

Please name one time in the last,.... forever years, that the NRA actually DID Anything as far as an actual lawsuit in favor of the Second. I've heard of them backing a lawsuit, or a court filing. BUT, have yet to hear of the NRA-ILA actually filing a case. They are all bark, and absolutely zero bite.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Please name one time in the last,.... forever years, that the NRA actually DID Anything as far as an actual lawsuit in favor of the Second. I've heard of them backing a lawsuit, or a court filing. BUT, have yet to hear of the NRA-ILA actually filing a case. They are all bark, and absolutely zero bite.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180808/washington-nra-and-saf-file-lawsuit-against-city-of-edmonds

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180720/washington-nra-and-saf-file-lawsuit-against-city-of-seattle

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180727/nra-challenges-fraudulent-ballot-petitions-in-washington

etc etc etc....

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, fine.
    But think about this.
    A bump stock was used in ONE mass shooting and gets banned because of it. Now they have a precedent for banning gun items used in a mass shooting(of any size) as too dangerous to own.

What do you have that can be used in a mass shooting of any kind.......

Still happy with it?

I don't want one either. Ain't even seen a real one.
    And I'm not happy with it at all.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Are they wanting a out right ban? Or making it a NFA item?

I understand the principle. But fing people push the envelope and now here we are.....

Top Bottom