• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Ya 50 million so that is 1 million a state so by the time you cut up 1 million per state each school will get a new pencil to stab the attacker in the eye.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Well, he said he was going to make it harder for the schools to defend themselves..... wait... that didn’t come out right!

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Instead of raising the age and banning bump stocks (why the hell is this even an issue? The FL school shooter didn't have one).

How about ACTING ON THE TIPS CALLED IN TO LOCAL & FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES you cretins???

If that moron keeps running his yap I will do my best this November to help get him impeached & convicted & removed from office. That includes voting for a f---ing democrat in both houses of Congress.

Just STFU Donald. Before people decide President Pence and a democrat House and Senate are a better alternative.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My kids’ school has on average 4 firearms per student available and all students are trained in using firearms safely and in self defense. No government meddling nor support needed.

Wait, that’s our home school.
    Ha ha
    Same here !

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I was just averaging....and plus some firearms are away with their administrators while they are away from campus to do “fundraising” (their “other, paid jobs”) and let the students run the school.

(Three students.)

Top Bottom