• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Ten House Republicans joined Democrats to impeach President Trump on charges of "incitement of an insurrection," making him the first president in U.S. history to be impeached twice. With 10 Republican votes, Trump's second impeachment was the most bipartisan one in history.

Here are the 10 Republicans:

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
    Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
    Rep. Jamie Herrera-Beutler of Washington
    Rep. John Katko of New York
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
    Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
    Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
    Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
    Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
    Rep. David Valadao of California

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    When I first started posting on here, I posted that I voted for Trump and was going to again, but I though he was a complete idiot and his mouth was probably going to cost him the election. Lots of people did not want to hear that, but looks like maybe his mouth has not only lost the election for him, it's gotten him impeached a second time and will probably cost him his name, his brand and his ability to run for anything else.

The worst part of it all though is that basically he let Pelosi beat him and she's a complete loser. He should be ashamed for letting the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and that bunch of half wits beat him. Looks like he needs to re-read "The Art of the Deal" and see if he needs to make some changes.

The guy did some great things for us, many of which will be torn down immediately after Biden takes office, but basically the guy is a moron.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    When I first started posting on here, I posted that I voted for Trump and was going to again, but I though he was a complete idiot and his mouth was probably going to cost him the election. Lots of people did not want to hear that, but looks like maybe his mouth has not only lost the election for him, it's gotten him impeached a second time and will probably cost him his name, his Brand and his ability to run for anything else.

The worst part of it all though is that basically he let Pelosi beat him and she's a complete loser. He should be ashamed for letting the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and that bunch of half wits beat him. Looks like he needs to re-read "The Art of the Deal" and see if he needs to make some changes.

The guy did some great things for us, many of which will be torn down immediately after Biden takes office, but basically the guy is a moron.

I still think he is going to jail. Taxes, etc, whatever they can find. Impeachment is not the end.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When I first started posting on here, I posted that I voted for Trump and was going to again, but I though he was a complete idiot and his mouth was probably going to cost him the election. Lots of people did not want to hear that, but looks like maybe his mouth has not only lost the election for him, it's gotten him impeached a second time and will probably cost him his name, his Brand and his ability to run for anything else.

We all know that you are the expert on all things political.

And you could have done a better job?

Give it a rest. Trump is out, Biden is in, so quit beating on your chest and proclaiming how righteous you are.

I'm sure most everybody is sick and tired of you bashing and insulting Trump.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    We all know that you are the expert on all things political.

And you could have done a better job?

Give it a rest. Trump is out, Biden is in, so quit beating on your chest and proclaiming how righteous you are.

I'm sure most everybody is sick and tired of you bashing and insulting Trump.
    Well Renegade doesn't think so. He gave that comment a thumbs up !

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Remember when the Wisconsin Capitol was overrun and occupied for a couple of weeks? That was "what democracy looks like".
    Yea, I always wondered why they did not deal with that more forcefully, but I guess maybe because it was pretty much a peaceful protest. No damage or anything as I can remember.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I still think he is going to jail. Taxes, etc, whatever they can find. Impeachment is not the end.

The media keeps making hay about how his non-profits are doing illegal things. I bet they will peg him on that after his term is over and figure out a way to send him to jail for it.

All of the crooked dealings in DC and he (and maybe his family) will be the only ones that go down for any of it.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America

I disagree on these other morons beating him. Check the score board Dec 2020 congress approval is 15% the don is at 39% same time. I used Gallup for a source.

that’s more than double the popularity. I haven’t seen any Mitch Mac hats or Pelosi/Schumer Flags.

I dislike all politicians because they’re all bad. Not 1 time has the legislative branch passed a measure to not give themselves a raise or the president vetoed a budget until the congress doesn’t pass term limits or lower pay and benefits for congress.

If Trump can be impeached for what he said the same standard should be applied to the “Illegitimate President” house and senate members from the past 4 years. Lock them all up and take all their gov benefits we paid for.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Almost all the Dems have been on camera the last 8 months openly supporting and encouraging the "peaceful protest" that turned into rioting, looting and taking over government buildings for days. By that standard, they are the ones that should be tried for insurrection.
    Trump never said a word of encouragement for violence. Not once.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Almost all the Dems have been on camera the last 8 months openly supporting and encouraging the "peaceful protest" that turned into rioting, looting and taking over government buildings for days. By that standard, they are the ones that should be tried for insurrection.
    Trump never said a word of encouragement for violence. Not once.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When have they ever let the facts get in the way? Trump will more than likely be impeached, and for what? To prove a point. I suspect he will walk away acquitted again, but it still stinks.

Washington DC will roll on just like it has for many decades now, a corrupt swamp.

It's a huge shame. Trump only wanted to do something to make America great again and a country we could have pride in again. He wanted to help Americans do better and have better lives.

And all he got was obstruction at every turn, lies and insults about himself and his family, spied on, investigated and tried for simply doing what we elected him to do.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    These people just got voted in. I wonder how many could be recalled?

Here is a FB link to the congressional hearings for impeachment.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I disagree on these other morons beating him. Check the score board Dec 2020 congress approval is 15% the don is at 39% same time. I used Gallup for a source.
    Make no mistake....they beat him !

They don't give a flying **** about congressional approval ratings. They are in control and are riding him out of town on a rail.

Top Bottom