• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I don't understand why they (those listed and a couple others) even bother to be in the Republican party. It makes no sense. Why wouldn't you go indipendent and 'lean' republican or whatever? Then you'd not have live up to any expectations or risk pissing off everyone else in your party.
    A fair question. I don't know. What *I* wonder is "why does the GOP keep them in the party?". The republicans contact us pretty often asking for votes and contributions. I have told them that they will get NEITHER from us as long as they are the party of RINOs. I mean, we may as well give money to the DNC.

Nuh. Uh.
    Lynx Defense

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    A fair question. I don't know. What *I* wonder is "why does the GOP keep them in the party?". The republicans contact us pretty often asking for votes and contributions. I have told them that they will get NEITHER from us as long as they are the party of RINOs. I mean, we may as well give money to the DNC.

Nuh. Uh.
    There will always be a few infiltrator's in every group. We now know for sure who the 7 or so RINOS are... they will be gone soon enough.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    9a3c47c153f59c8ad6b07eaa01a793cd.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    There should be a method to recover money from having your name soiled by inaccurate facts and statements. That may provide future victims of political vindictiveness an avenue to recover losses. If impeachment becomes a dicey proposition it may not be as palatable in the future.
    Sue all that voted against him, for false statements.

Top Bottom