• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    1686281000618.png

They are gonna hound him to hell. I really hope it backfires on them.

At least we know where all your secret sources of unbiased info comes from now.. The same places as everyone else.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hey, it's only fair.

After all, they indicted Hillary for having confidential information on a personal and an unsecured server and they also indicted Biden for having classified materials in his garage and other places. They did indict Hillary and Biden, didn't they?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Hey, it's only fair.

After all, they indicted Hillary for having confidential information on a personal and an unsecured server and they also indicted Biden for having classified materials in his garage and other places. They did indict Hillary and Biden, didn't they?
    Different rules for swamp creatures!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The last 2 elections were trial runs. Personally, I am wondering if any Republicans get anything more than token votes in the next election no matter who the Democrats or Republicans run. If it is anything like the last one, they could Fetterman from a hospital bed and he could win by a landslide.
    Especially after the last election, the RINOs showed us exactly who they are regardless of what they say now. And they are just as afraid of Trump as anyone. The will do or support anything to keep him out of office.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    If they get away with this latest blatant attack on their opponent, especially after this last election debacle, I fear it may be the proverbial match. They're not even trying to hide their manipulations and machinations, it's reprehensible.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    if trump is so great why all the indictmentswhere there is smoke there is usually fire!
    Trump had some classified documents. That is fact. But in the past, these situations were handled without criminal investigations and indictments.

To indict Trump while Hillary and Biden go untouched is the issue, in my opinion.

I am not a Trump fan (although I will be the first to say his administration had many good accomplishments), but this indictment is hypocritical and idiotic.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Trump had some classified documents. That is fact. But in the past, these situations were handled without criminal investigations and indictments.

To indict Trump while Hillary and Biden go untouched is the issue, in my opinion.

I am not a Trump fan (although I will be the first to say his administration had many good accomplishments), but this indictment is hypocritical and idiotic.
    i can agree with that!

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    if trump is so great why all the indictmentswhere there is smoke there is usually fire!
    Maybe you're right but indict one, indict them all. So many in power have done the same and/or worse with impunity.
    Personally I believe the charges are "trumped up" and based on the liberal zeal, media bias and outright fear of Trump, the current administration is engaged in treasonous acts and what amounts to a silent coup to cement their power and control.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe you're right but indict one, indict them all. So many in power have done the same and/or worse with impunity.
    Personally I believe the charges are "trumped up" and based on the liberal zeal, media bias and outright fear of Trump, the current administration is engaged in treasonous acts and what amounts to a silent coup to cement their power and control.
    i don't totaly dis agree with that!best thing trump could do id go to florida and hide out! as long as he's in the lime light they are never going to stop in trying to trip him up or catch him faving done something wrong

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom