• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Did anyone else happen to watch any of this highly scripted love fest?
    It was good theater, but theater none the less.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Pr...rn-to-West-Virginia-this-week--478591603.html
    "More than 300 people gathered Thursday at The Greenbrier to hear the president’s message during a round table discussion, including several residents and business people who said they have benefited from tax reform."
    Target Sports

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    EVERYTHING at The Greenbriar is scripted. EVERYTHING. It ain't a Trump thing.
    I am not saying it was bad, quite the opposite - it highlighted the good things that have happened in W.VA since the election. It was more the style of it that bothered me.
    One really natural moment I saw (didn't watch the whole thing) was the housewife on the viewer's far left that was nearly in tears thanking Trump for the tax cut.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I was in WV in Oct 16
    They love Trump
    Everywhere you went Trump signs

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Corny, but Trump does care about the average man and woman. Nice to see average people getting a break in life. After 8 years of Obama’s, anything that promotes the American worker has my support and vote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Corny, but Trump does care about the average man and woman. Nice to see average people getting a break in life. After 8 years of Obama’s, anything that promotes the American worker has my support and vote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this is what will get him reelected, if it happens.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    AustinN4; deemus,

I won't be surprised to see the DIMocRATS & Trump-HATERS come up with 50 or 100 more LIARS, just like Stormy Daniels IS.
    (You can tell that the DIMs are lying & scheming about yet another group of dirty tricks, if their lips are moving.)

There's a LOT more whores/sluts/tramps out there that will claim ANYTHING, no matter how unlikely, for $$$$$$$$.
    (And a few percent of adults will believe "Stormy the LIAR" and any other hookers that the DIMocRATS pay to lie.)

yours, satx

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    AustinN4; deemus,

I won't be surprised to see the DIMocRATS & Trump-HATERS come up with 50 or 100 more LIARS, just like Stormy Daniels IS.
    (You can tell that the DIMs are lying & scheming about yet another group of dirty tricks, if their lips are moving.)

There's a LOT more whores/sluts/tramps out there that will claim ANYTHING, no matter how unlikely, for $$$$$$$$.
    (And a few percent of adults will believe "Stormy the LIAR" and any other hookers that the DIMocRATS pay to lie.)

yours, satx

I think its a certainty. THey just can't face defeat.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    deemus,

Maybe over the next few elections, they'll get used to being beaten like a drum.

yours, satx

Top Bottom