• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    After the FBI fiasco at Mar-a-lago, I'm sure it has garnered much support for Trump.
    All the support in the world won't matter if Trumo gets elected and does nothing to prevent all this mess from happening in the future. I'm hopeful that if elected he will do what should have been done the 1st time.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I believe that many folks that were on the bubble about Trump have now been moved (or returned) to his support by the cheap shot moves of the current Administration against him.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The Administration’s recent Gestapo tactics have ignited a rise in popularity for Trump. The commies are too ignorant to realize that their deserate attempts to shut him down just serve to increase his support base. They are so desperately afraid of him that they will do anything to stop him from retrieving America’s strength and morality. Many of those voters who have been on the bubble with Trump have seen the light. I think that more people are beginning to realize that Trump should be judged for his principled actions, not his personality.
    WHAT IF... Trump is nothing more than controlled opposition and they WANT you voting for him instead of some more principled opponent?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    All the support in the world won't matter if Trumo gets elected and does nothing to prevent all this mess from happening in the future. I'm hopeful that if elected he will do what should have been done the 1st time.
    I'm not. I think he will do exactly what he did the first time - make a whole lot of mistakes and halfway measures.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Probably all of them.
    Yeah, no. George Washington didn't need social media for people to know who he was. He was hospitable, had a constant stream of visitors at his home, was easily viewed in his role as a General, etc... these weren't private individuals for the most part, they were well known to people that weren't sitting around all day on their electronic stupid devices.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    IF a frog had wings it wouldn’t bump it’s ass every time it jumped.
    IF Trump turns out to be the one running for the GOP, he’ll get my vote. If it’s DeSantis, he’ll get my vote, etc.
    I'm convinced Trump is 100% part of their game.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Then why are they trying so damn hard to keep him from running? This FBI raid is in hopes of finding something to make him ineligible to run. Just watch.
    What if they aren't?
    Look at the effect of what they are doing. Everything they are doing is stoking the fires for his fan base... and they aren't stupid, they are playing a complicated game and they know exactly what they are doing.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    What if they aren't?
    Look at the effect of what they are doing. Everything they are doing is stoking the fires for his fan base... and they aren't stupid, they are playing a complicated game and they know exactly what they are doing.
    After giving this some further thought, you might be right. Maybe I’ve been underestimating their master plan. I do have a problem with believing that they are adequately organized enough to be that orchestrated. I’ll try to be more open-minded.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    After giving this some further thought, you might be right. Maybe I’ve been underestimating their master plan. I do have a problem with believing that they are adequately organized enough to be that orchestrated. I’ll try to be more open-minded.
    I'm not 100% sure, but then I look at some of the stuff he did while he was in office and I just wonder if he was actually that naïve, or if he did just enough to keep his fans loyal, while doing what he was supposed to...
    I mean, there's a lot more of this current mess that he's equally responsible for than most of us would probably care to admit. Couldn't he have fired Fauci, for instance? How much of this inflation started under his watch?

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I'm not 100% sure, but then I look at some of the stuff he did while he was in office and I just wonder if he was actually that naïve, or if he did just enough to keep his fans loyal, while doing what he was supposed to...
    I mean, there's a lot more of this current mess that he's equally responsible for than most of us would probably care to admit. Couldn't he have fired Fauci, for instance? How much of this inflation started under his watch?
    Must give us pause.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yeah, no. George Washington didn't need social media for people to know who he was. He was hospitable, had a constant stream of visitors at his home, was easily viewed in his role as a General, etc... these weren't private individuals for the most part, they were well known to people that weren't sitting around all day on their electronic stupid devices.
    so? That doesn’t mean what I said is wrong.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'm not a fan of Trump's persona, however, he got shit done.
    Not trying to start a vacine/no-vacine debate, but the speed in which they got "Operation Warp Speed" done under his command was beyond amazing and I doubt it would have been possible with anyone else.

Top Bottom