• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    This obstruction "exoneration" focus is BS, and a manifestation of the idiocracy.

There is no need for "exoneration" from obstructing, or not, what was a proven hoax to begin with.

Mueller is an ******* who knowingly included that little tidbit in order to leave the door wide open for the dims to continue their TDS.
    The goal of criminal justice is to investigate, charge, and try . . . or not. If nothing is found that justifies charges, then that's the end of it. Criminal justice isn't and never has been about "exoneration", because innocent people need no exoneration. And we in America are still innocent until proven guilty.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Especially when the investigation explicitly exempts the people shown to have committed the acts you are investigating or when the investigation is for something that is not a crime in the first place.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Even libs over on reddit are taking notice.
    All this winning is exhausting...

c0aa17113702a257e1c9b65b55567e84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• c0aa17113702a257e1c9b65b55567e84.jpg
      c0aa17113702a257e1c9b65b55567e84.jpg
      125 KB · Views: 479

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    When did being wrong ever stop the democraps smear tactics. What really pisses me off is that they are not calling for an investigation of why this crap happened in the first place. There is only a few Senators asking for it. If this happened to a dem president there would be blood in the streets. Yet I am afraid this whole incident, and what the democraps did will be swept under the rug and forgotten. They never pay for the lies and crimes they do. We have nothing to celebrate till the Dems pay dearly for the hoax the perpetrated on the people of the U.S.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    So if there was collusion, your telling me the Obama administration was just too incompetent & stupid to catch it. And if there isn't any collusion then the same people look even more incompetent & stupid for saying there is. They just look like incompetent idiots no matter how they try to spin it.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    The goal of criminal justice is to investigate, charge, and try . . . or not. If nothing is found that justifies charges, then that's the end of it. Criminal justice isn't and never has been about "exoneration", because innocent people need no exoneration. And we in America are still innocent until proven guilty.

Exactly. Well said.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    So if there was collusion, your telling me the Obama administration was just too incompetent & stupid to catch it. And if there isn't any collusion then the same people look even more incompetent & stupid for saying there is. They just look like incompetent idiots no matter how they try to spin it.

There was never collusion and those who said there was knew there wasn't, including Obama and his henchmen. It was nothing but a scam....an illegally-hatched scheme at the highest levels of government to launch a government-sanctioned spying operation on a political opponent and those who surrounded and supported him, like Peter Strzok said, as an insurance policy just in case the unthinkable happened and Trump won.....thinking they'd come up with something in all the surveillance that would be illegal or at least abhorrent. They didn't.

The ironic part is all the "Russia" talk over the last two and a half years when the tactics to launch the surveillance and investigation in the first place were identical to Soviet tactics that would be employed by Putin or any of his predecessors in the old USSR.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There was never collusion and those who said there was knew there wasn't, including Obama and his henchmen. It was nothing but a scam....an illegally-hatched scheme at the highest levels of government to launch a government-sanctioned spying operation on a political opponent and those who surrounded and supported him, like Peter Strzok said, as an insurance policy just in case the unthinkable happened and Trump won.....thinking they'd come up with something in all the surveillance that would be illegal or at least abhorrent. They didn't.

The ironic part is all the "Russia" talk over the last two and a half years when the tactics to launch the surveillance and investigation in the first place were identical to Soviet tactics that would be employed by Putin or any of his predecessors in the old USSR.
    The collusion was when Christopher Steele worked with Russian informants to fabricate the dossier.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

But I was sure Trump pissed all over the bed in the hotel room that the Obama's slept on

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Never been a big Lindsay Graham fan, but he has been a vocal supporter of the president through this. And I absolutely LOVED that response to that smarmy snake Comey.

Still, there is something about Graham that's like a mouth full of cotton candy ...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Never been a big Lindsay Graham fan, but he has been a vocal supporter of the president through this. And I absolutely LOVED that response to that smarmy snake Comey.

From outward appearances it seems like Graham was sitting in his chair watching the insanity of the Kavanagh “trials” and realized that those people on the other side of the isle really were willing to destroy anybody that got in their way for any reason.

He never seemed like a “bad guy” to me. Just way to optimistic about the people around him and their motives. Now he seems to be plenty upset that the world isn’t as nice as he thought and he’s not happy about it.

Of course, he could turn in to a ball of cotton candy ready to melt again at any moment. But let’s support Golden Graham until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Flipping through channels at the hotel and this is on. Even now that they know it's all made up they still push it.

I guess they knew it was bullshit all along.

a2358cdd08d334956f7ec5844a6164ba.jpg

Attachments

• a2358cdd08d334956f7ec5844a6164ba.jpg
      a2358cdd08d334956f7ec5844a6164ba.jpg
      80.7 KB · Views: 334
    Top Bottom