• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Boy, MSM are clinging to anything they can. MSM is now saying Trump may have obstructed justice since he wasn't explicitly exonerated.
    There has to be a crime for there to be obstruction. Maybe these attorneys that call themselves members of congress should know the the law
    ARJ Defense ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    There has to be a crime for there to be obstruction. Maybe these attorneys that call themselves members of congress should know the the law

DoubleDuty,

The SHYSTER ;lawyers in Congress know that much law. - Nonetheless they just TELL LIES, as they think that the general public is even less intelligent than the DIMocRATS voters actually are.

yours, satx

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    The collusion was when Christopher Steele worked with Russian informants to fabricate the dossier.

Mueller had the broad authority to follow the trail wherever it led him. I wonder how it never led him to investigate possible crimes associated with the fraudulent dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC's campaign and the DNC.

Seems like they searched high and low for anything they could find on Trump or anyone associated with him, but turned a blind eye to wrongdoings by HRC, the DNC or bad actors at the FBI, DOJ or State Dept.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Collusion.jpeg

Attachments

• Collusion.jpeg
      Collusion.jpeg
      61.2 KB · Views: 515

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Mueller had the broad authority to follow the trail wherever it led him. I wonder how it never led him to investigate possible crimes associated with the fraudulent dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC's campaign and the DNC.

Seems like they searched high and low for anything they could find on Trump or anyone associated with him, but turned a blind eye to wrongdoings by HRC, the DNC or bad actors at the FBI, DOJ or State Dept.
    Yes, it does seem that way.
    Seem? Hence the "witchhunt" moniker. This was all about Trump. The democrats set this up before Trump was elected. This was the so called insurance policy.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    The whole collusion investigation is a travesty of justice. Just imagine if this was all authorities needed to investigate your life and those you are associated with. This country would truly be an authoritarian state.

This was what the Obama Admin did. they were listening to a Russian diplomate when they caught Gen. Flynn up in the conversation. They then used the data to construct a lie because he didn't know they heard his phone call and he made a mistake recalling something he said.

That is the reason Admiral Rogers went to Trump Tower, he felt an unusual amount of unmasking of citizens, and he told Trump privately. This is why Trump said he was being wire taped.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    When did being wrong ever stop the democraps smear tactics. What really pisses me off is that they are not calling for an investigation of why this crap happened in the first place. There is only a few Senators asking for it. If this happened to a dem president there would be blood in the streets. Yet I am afraid this whole incident, and what the democraps did will be swept under the rug and forgotten. They never pay for the lies and crimes they do. We have nothing to celebrate till the Dems pay dearly for the hoax the perpetrated on the people of the U.S.

The reason they developed the crime of collusion. They needed something for their side of the justice system. May be the reason there's talk of 'The Plan'.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I'm actually okay with that because at this point it just appears as sour grapes (which it's been all along) and the loser dipshits spending millions more of the taxpayers' money and their time chasing something that obviously isn't there instead of actually governing. It will do nothing but drive more voters to Trump.

/\ This /\

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Because this nothing more than a coup attempt by the Dems.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    #NADLERISASEETHER!

He hasn’t the sense to STFU when he holds the losing hand.

Now....I LOVE this guy!

From what I can see he is the epitome of "give a guy enough rope he'll hang himself" but in his case, every time he opens his mouth, I feel like it's
    "Give THIS guy enough rope and he'll hang the whole democratic party!"

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Now....I LOVE this guy!

From what I can see he is the epitome of "give a guy enough rope he'll hang himself" but in his case, every time he opens his mouth, I feel like it's
    "Give THIS guy enough rope and he'll hang the whole democratic party!"

Dad_Roman,

With any luck at all, the RADICAL LEFTISTS of the DIMocRATS party will not only destroy any chance that the DIMs have in 2020 but will assure that 2024, 2028 & all the other elections for a generation are LOST to the Leftists.

yours, satx

Top Bottom