36 KB · Views: 277

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Why is it illegal for Trump to bus illegals when I remember Obama busing them all over the country?
    I remember seeing people on the news blocking the buses saying they weren't wanted in their town??

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Every hotel in those towns will be infected with bedbugs and they will all get measles and the AIDS

vmax,

IF the POTUS sends illegals to San Francisco, I think that I'll take up a collection to buy ladders tall enough to scale the walls at Pelosi's & the other RICH LIBS houses there in SF & in Holly-WEIRD. = The ELITIST HYPOCRITES should get to fully ENJOY the criminals that they want to live in MY neighborhood.

yours, satx

Last edited:

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    More winning: Trump doubles down on plan to ship migrants to sanctuary cities, says ‘Radical Left’ should be happy
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...uary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy
    "President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration."

Love it......dude knows just how to play and whip their ass at their own game. Just like the idiotic and completely fanciful green new deal. Okay....let's have a vote in the senate. Not a single yea vote....not one, and even complaints from the shit-for-brains that profferred it although she didn't have a vote not being in the senate.

If the world is going to end in 12 years without it as has been stated as fact, they should be falling all over themselves to support it. But nope.....nothing but bitching for just being forced to vote. Lmao.....

Last edited:

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The Dems and Media are pissed because they built it up so much that they got left holding the bag by Mueller. The problem is that Hillary had it all concocted and put out there as the truth. Like faithfully puppy dogs they dispensed the lies and innuendos. Hillary screwed them again. lol

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    gshayd,

The SMARTER Trump-HATERS, the FAR LEFT & the media freaks KNEW from the beginning that there was NO criminal collusion with Russia & nonetheless WASTED at least 25,000,000.oo USD on this FOOLISHNESS & throughout the whole 2 years KNOWINGLY LIED to the citizens.

ImVho, the rest of the "true believers" of the FAR LEFT & the DIMocRATS accusations (without proof and/or even accusations that are contrary to KNOWN FACTS) are simply CLUELESS/naïve fools & nitwits, who will believe most anything, no matter how unlikely, that someone accuses any other person of doing wrongly.

yours, satx

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I agree on it being a fake charge from day 1.They are just to stupid to know when to put the shovels down. They built the believers up for two years and then got exposed. I know the IG and a specially appointed DOJ attorney are out there still digging up what the resistance was doing. I wonder if that shoe is going to drop?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    gshayd,

The SMARTER Trump-HATERS, the FAR LEFT & the media freaks KNEW from the beginning that there was NO criminal collusion with Russia & nonetheless WASTED at least 25,000,000.oo USD on this FOOLISHNESS & throughout the whole 2 years KNOWINGLY LIED to the citizens.

ImVho, the rest of the "true believers" of the FAR LEFT & the DIMocRATS accusations (without proof and/or even accusations that are contrary to KNOWN FACTS) are simply CLUELESS/naïve fools & nitwits, who will believe most anything, no matter how unlikely, that someone accuses any other person of doing wrongly.

yours, satx

In the liberal view, it was not wasted money. They managed to hurt Trump with a good portion of the electorate. Some of those folks will wise up now, but others will remain prejudiced. The liberals also fired up their base and regained the House. So they view it as a good investment of taxpayer dollars.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    oldag,

The "others will remain prejudiced" were BRAINLESS voters who were STUPID enough to believe FOOLISHNESS when the 100% FALSE accusations against DJT, his family & all of the USA's conservatives were made. = They are beyond persuasion.

HE IS RISEN. - Come & see the place where HE was laid.
    (May each of our membership & their loved ones have a SAFE, HAPPY & BLESSED Easter.)

yours, satx

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Other shoe to drop?
    Think it can be stopped?
    We're fixing to find out.

Check out 15:54 as well.
    Joe D ...

Last edited: