• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    General Zod,

FRANKLY, the ONLY way to take back the House, Senate & the WH is to do the HARD, DIRTY work that is necessary to DESYROY the people's trust in the so-called "Mainstream Press", so that those "PRESS-TITUTES" cannot recover from their beating.
    (IF that means going after the COMMERCIAL sponsors of the "news media" & W/O mercy, that must be done.)

yours, satx

And in the intervening decades? Because let's face it. The current state of the press is the result of a 50+ year campaign by the left, with the focus and dedication of true believers to get them into positions of influence to the point where nobody with a conservative viewpoint can even get a job outside a midsize local TV market. If you think we can correct the hard left tilt of mainstream media by 2024, I've got this prime beachfront property in Nevada I'd like to sell you.
    Capitol Armory ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    And in the intervening decades? Because let's face it. The current state of the press is the result of a 50+ year campaign by the left, with the focus and dedication of true believers to get them into positions of influence to the point where nobody with a conservative viewpoint can even get a job outside a midsize local TV market. If you think we can correct the hard left tilt of mainstream media by 2024, I've got this prime beachfront property in Nevada I'd like to sell you.

General Zod,

So we should just surrender & just accept PERMANENT minority status in our government's operation, rather than attempting to make it so that NO decent/thinking person will ever believe the "main-SLIME" press again??

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    General Zod,

So we should just surrender & just accept PERMANENT minority status in our government's operation, rather than attempting to make it so that NO decent/thinking person will ever believe the "main-SLIME" press again??

yours, satx

You did. Remember, you and your family are moving out of the country to a foreign country because of the politics going so poorly in this country. Seems the rest of us are staying and at least going to make an attempt at defending our country instead of running away.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    General Zod,

yours, satx

Please show me exactly where I said that. We can disagree, but don't you DARE put words in my mouth.

What I actually said is that Mr Trump needs to step back and throw his support behind a candidate that won't inspire rabid opposition even from within the Republican party. The last thing we need right now is even more of an uphill battle against the OrangeManBad fanatics. We need a candidate more people can get behind than just the die hard Trump supporters. That is how we will ditch the minority status and retake all three branches. Not by stubbornly clinging to a cult of personality, but by building solid support behind a viable candidate who is not already the focus of an organized, entrenched, fanatical opposition effort. Someone the RINOs can't come out against without alienating even the Trump haters.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Please show me exactly where I said that. We can disagree, but don't you DARE put words in my mouth.

What I actually said is that Mr Trump needs to step back and throw his support behind a candidate that won't inspire rabid opposition even from within the Republican party. The last thing we need right now is even more of an uphill battle against the OrangeManBad fanatics. We need a candidate more people can get behind than just the die hard Trump supporters. That is how we will ditch the minority status and retake all three branches. Not by stubbornly clinging to a cult of personality, but by building solid support behind a viable candidate who is not already the focus of an organized, entrenched, fanatical opposition effort. Someone the RINOs can't come out against without alienating even the Trump haters.

General Zod,

I most sincerely DISAGREE with your OPINION.

Let us AGREE to DISAGREE & let that be the end of it.

yours, satx

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Any candidate in opposition to Harris/Biden needs to start campaigning now. If Trump intends to run in 2024, he needs to say it, so that other potential candidates know that.

If Trump is the nominee in 2024, I will vote for him.

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Any candidate in opposition to Harris/Biden needs to start campaigning now. If Trump intends to run in 2024, he needs to say it, so that other potential candidates know that.

If Trump is the nominee in 2024, I will vote for him.
    Trump has to be very smart about is next bid. as soon as he announces it the media attacks will start again. I think he should allow Biden and his goons for now. The time will come and all True America must answer to the call of freedom.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Trump has to be very smart about is next bid. as soon as he announces it the media attacks will start again. I think he should allow Biden and his goons for now. The time will come and all True America must answer to the call of freedom.
    The more attacks Trump survives, the better. If there is any attack he can't survive, he's not the right candidate; same for any others.

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    The more attacks Trump survives, the better. If there is any attack he can't survive, he's not the right candidate; same for any others.
    All i am saying is it's a game of wit, The deep state is way too deep for any republican candidate not to be smart. Remember he didn't loose the last election ? It was robbed from him and all who voted for him. For us to have a different, fair election and result. We have to do thing differently and smarter. The Supreme court and whole justice system, FBI, etc. are not on our side.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    All i am saying is it's a game of wit, The deep state is way too deep for any republican candidate not to be smart. Remember he didn't loose the last election ? It was robbed from him and all who voted for him. For us to have a different, fair election and result. We have to do thing differently and smarter. The Supreme court and whole justice system, FBI, etc. are not on our side.
    For any Republican to win, their victory will have to be so overwhelming that no cheat can prevail. I'm not optimistic, but I think to win a candidate will need all the time they have to win their way into the hearts and minds of voters and, if they are the right candidate, they will survive all attacks.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Skipped pages 4 & 5. I think DeSantis is going to be the Republican nominee for 2024. The Republican's don't have anyone else, other than maybe Kristi Noem, who have stood against lock downs, kept their states open and their economies moving along in the same way those two have. A DeSantis/Noem ticket would be pretty solid. People are sick of the lock downs, they're sick of the destruction being levied by tyants who've gone off the deep end. A lot of libs have buyer's remorse over sleepy Joe and Kamel-toe. We have 2 more years for another solid contender to emerge, but I have a feeling President Trump will be more of a guiding light / figurehead, and won't actually be running again, he'll throw in behind someone like Ron DeSantis.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    As it sits today, Trump wouldn't win. No way to know what will transpire over the next 3 years.

I had a conversation with a lifelong dem last week. He voted for Biden, and its already wanting a do-over. I think over the next two years many of them will fall into that camp.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun,

WHERE did you acquire your crystal ball that is able to accurately foretell the future??

We TRUMP SUPPORTERS like DeSantis but will have DJT reelected in 2024

yours, satx

At the little flea market on the creepy side of town. Same place I got my lightning in a bottle.

Voted for Trump twice. Not anti Trump, but I’m a realist. Is Trump supporters couldn’t get Trump in office in 2020, so I think your prediction is baseless.

I also know that DeSantis has shown to be better than Trump in many areas. Trump knocked down a lot of walls and gave a much needed shake to the status quo. But DeSantis, IMO, is a better candidate. He handles the media as well as Trump and probably better. It’s far less likely we will see him encouraging any more attacks on the 2A (remember those bump stocks and talk of going after suppressors?), the swamp had a few gallons pumped out but the WH remained infested with Obama appointments and 3 letter orgs remained infested with Obama appointees.

All things weighed together, Trump did well as President. But DeSantis would carry far less baggage in to the election, turn away far fewer low information voters, and likely be far friendlier to the 2A once in office.

Trump moving on and DeSantis stepping up is not a sign of defeat. It’s a sign of progress.

As far as the media, they have been attacking him since Florida decided to keep their state open and not require masks at any point. They’ve attempted to paint Florida as the death capital of the nation and have failed. They attempted to frame a story of corruption around the vaccine rollout and have failed. They tried to drum up a revolt due to Florida law giving immunity to those who run over violent rioters and protesters who block roadways and assault commuters, and have failed. DeSantis can handle the media just fine, and in a way that doesn’t feed them more ammunition or require supporters to explain his comments.

My loyalty is to this nation, not an individual. And my opinion is based on what would do the most good. Not an urge to get Trump back in office because I feel slighted by the last election. That battle is over, I’m worried about the war that’s still raging.

Let me know if you want anything from that little store. They still had a horse of a different color If your interested.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Skipped pages 4 & 5. I think DeSantis is going to be the Republican nominee for 2024. The Republican's don't have anyone else, other than maybe Kristi Noem, who have stood against lock downs, kept their states open and their economies moving along in the same way those two have. A DeSantis/Noem ticket would be pretty solid. People are sick of the lock downs, they're sick of the destruction being levied by tyants who've gone off the deep end. A lot of libs have buyer's remorse over sleepy Joe and Kamel-toe. We have 2 more years for another solid contender to emerge, but I have a feeling President Trump will be more of a guiding light / figurehead, and won't actually be running again, he'll throw in behind someone like Ron DeSantis.
    Awfully early to be making those kind of predictions.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Awfully early to be making those kind of predictions.

oldag,

As a VERY EARLY member of the TEA PARTY (I attended a meeting when we were still called The GOOD Government Assn. in VA,), I believe that we will support a TRUMP/DeSantis ticket in 2024 & that we will win EVERY state except the "bluest of blue" states & destroy the DIMs control of the HoR, Senate, several Governor's offices & the WH for a generation too. .

just my OPINION, satx
    Member, TX Tea party

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Tim Scott’s rebuttal to Biden’s address to Congress resulted in both Harris and Biden publicly answering, via two different MSM outlets, ‘no’ to the whether or not America is a racist country.

Don’t count him out, but with all things politics it’s a long road to the nomination for anyone.

And those same media outlets are responsible for perpetuating slurs against Mr. Scott - look at the "Uncle Tim" nonsense from the Twit-sphere. There are still a lot of racists in the United States, and most seem to be democrats, which is of little surprise to anyone who didn't sleep through history class in high school!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    oldag,

As a VERY EARLY member of the TEA PARTY (I attended a meeting when we were still called The GOOD Government Assn. in VA,), I believe that we will support a TRUMP/DeSantis ticket in 2024 & that we will win EVERY state except the "bluest of blue" states & destroy the DIMs control of the HoR, Senate, several Governor's offices & the WH for a generation too. .

just my OPINION, satx
    Member, TX Tea party

And just what are you basing YOUR predictions on? Because I'm not seeing any interest on the part of Trump even to even try again. And unless there is major upheaval in the Republican party, they are as much a part of the swamp as the Democrats.

So exactly where is the support he would need to seek re-election? IMO it's just not there.

But again, just in what way does this have any impact or influence on your life if you are running away to another country to live?

Top Bottom