• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    All of you keep thinking there will be a fair election in 2024. The communist have learned how to fix an election in their favor, and it will be done more in every election. One d congressman already said they want total control.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All of you keep thinking there will be a fair election in 2024. The communist have learned how to fix an election in their favor, and it will be done more in every election. One d congressman already said they want total control.
    That's why I believe the 2022 elections will be more important than the 2024 elections at this point.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    We tried that already, but I'm all for trying again.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Not enough of a margin. All it took was a few thousand fake votes here, a few thousand uncounted votes there...because of NeverTrumpers and others who wouldn't vote for him because OrangeManBad. That's why we need a candidate who can appeal to the wishy-washy Rino types while still appealing to us at the same time. Plus, we need to plan now to counteract the novelty of Harris running on the fact that her skin is darker and she's a woman. Otherwise the Dems will play the "Republicans only run old white guys" card, even though they just ran the oldest guy ever, who is also the whitest since Jimmy Carter.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Trump will be the nominee if he wants to. But will he want to? That is the question. If he doesn't, then it will have to be someone cut from the same cloth. I can kind of see DeSantis, but he's a politician. Some from his own family have been mentioned, Don Jr., etc. But the establishment type is dead and buried and the GOP has changed for the better thanks to Trump.

I'd vote for him in the primary in an instant. And I didn't the first time.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Trump will be the nominee if he wants to. But will he want to? That is the question. If he doesn't, then it will have to be someone cut from the same cloth. I can kind of see DeSantis, but he's a politician. Some from his own family have been mentioned, Don Jr., etc. But the establishment type is dead and buried and the GOP has changed for the better thanks to Trump.

I'd vote for him in the primary in an instant. And I didn't the first time.

How do you feel about the Dem bill to ban suppressors?

How did you like that bumpstock ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Honestly, I would thankfully return to a man who got it wrong on a few specific cases over what we have now: a man that gets it wrong every single time. Alomost like he's trying to tank this country. Sounds like the guy he worked for before...

He didn’t have much view on stopping the bump stock ban. And he was the one who mentioned a suppressor ban out of nowhere during an interview. We can do better.

I don't believe Trump had much of a view on bumpstocks and suppressors, I do believe he often relied on feedback from those who often tried to undermine him.

And IMO that’s a very bad thing. Credit where it’s due for the good, but I think we can do better.

He was the only thing standing between us and the radical left. I backed him 100% in terms of support and correcting lies I heard repeated by people who only got their news from mainstream TDS infected reporters. But we have an opportunity to do better now.

We can’t look at his presidency through rose colored glasses and pretend it was all sunshine and roses just because he was good in certain areas. He still allowed for people to become criminals if they didn’t destroy property that they had worked and paid for, and that was perfectly legal to own the day before. He could have single handedly stopped it from happening.

He’s not the only choice. And he’s likely not the “best” choice. Simply loving this nation isn’t enough. We must take the good we have learned from the great people of the past, move forward, and build on that good while seeing and tossing out the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't believe Trump had much of a view on bumpstocks and suppressors, I do believe he often relied on feedback from those who often tried to undermine him.
    I think Trump never really understood just how deep the deep state is, and was too trusting to realize he was surrounded by them, even in the inner circle.

He got lots of bad advice!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He didn’t have much view on stopping the bump stock ban. And he was the one who mentioned a suppressor ban out of nowhere during an interview. We can do better.
    Not exactly out of nowhere. A reporter asked if he would ban silencers in lieu of the Virginia Beach shooter. And he didn't say he would. He said he would look into it. As far as I know there hasn't been a ban on silencers.

Don Jr. is a big proponent of suppressors.

Top Bottom