• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stevent85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    What type of authority I guess would atf have as far as checking your items? Is it the same as filing individually?

Gp79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    I just had Christopher Bass do one for me. I emailed him on the night of the 24th, he emailed me back the next day (Christmas), and had it in the mail yesterday. $300

coryb512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    south austin
    And i read rumors that they basically won't have the same effect soon. Won't be able to bypass the Cleo and pictures and all that bs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gp79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    There is the possibility the rules could change come June, nobody knows. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. I'm late to the party, postponed all of this until possibly the last minute, but when I hear of recent 99 day eform approvals, it gives me hope. I'm willing to take my chances, vs sitting on the sidelines not doing a thing about it.

capitolarmory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2013
    Cedar Park
    And i read rumors that they basically won't have the same effect soon. Won't be able to bypass the Cleo and pictures and all that bs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As GP79 stated, there is a possibility of a ruling in June. If the ATF ruled for CLEO sign off with a trust transfer, you still have at least 6 months to get your paperwork (via trust) started. If CLEO sign off is available to you, individual transfer with fingerprints, photos and CLEO signoff is a fairly simple process. Granted it is not as easy as a Trust or LLC, but the right dealer can make it painless.

Top Bottom