• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdmarshall

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Magnolia TX
    I’ve had some time to refine my queries and they primarily revolve around property assignment and management.

-Does this Schedule “A” need to be updated when subsequent Items are added to the trust or can it remain with just the original $10 funding? This document needs to be signed by all trustees and is part of the .PDF trust so updating will be a burden each time.
    -Do I need to complete and maintain a copy of an Assignment of Property document each time I add an item to the Inventory Form?
    -What is the difference between the Assignment of Property form, Inventory Form and Schedule A? I’m not real clear how to use and maintain the Assignment of Property section.
    Target Sports

jiannichan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Little Elm/Frisco
    From what I have read, the Schedule A does not need to be constantly updated with new items. It can just hold the original "funded" things. I believe you use the assignment of property and an inventory form for everything you have under that trust. I sent an email to the guy who did my trust to ask him and verify what I just told you.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    From what I have read, the Schedule A does not need to be constantly updated with new items. It can just hold the original "funded" things. I believe you use the assignment of property and an inventory form for everything you have under that trust. I sent an email to the guy who did my trust to ask him and verify what I just told you.

I believe that you can just update the inventory form, but some guys at a class 3 dealer said that I needed to update my schedule A, so I just update that (ATF knows what I have anyways). I have it scanned in digitally, so I just overwrite the date with the current one, add said item, and all the signatures are still there.

Vernix

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Once was Mexico.
    I just, an hour ago, filed my first eform for another SBR.

Since I knew I'd have to attach my trust documents I updated the Schedule A.

I still wonder if it's a requirement, a recommendation or simply a prudent thing to do.

V

Top Bottom