• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Hey NFA aficionados, question. My uncle and cousin have a trust together. The trust has Burleson listed as its location in the opening statement. My uncle however lives in a different city. My uncle is applying for an SBR, so I'm guessing in the "applicant's name and mailing address" box, he would put the trust name and my uncle's address (does not match trust city). But in the "additional description" box, it would still be Trust name with Burleson, TX.

On my applications for myself, brother, and dad (all separate cities), I always just put my address, which matches the trust, but my uncle wants to receive his stamp in his mailbox.

Doing all this online btw.
    Hurley's Gold

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I just had the same issue with my form 1. Trust has one address and I am at another. I called, had the forms sent back and made the correction to reflect my address. All went well and I should have it in the mail soon.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I just had the same issue with my form 1. Trust has one address and I am at another. I called, had the forms sent back and made the correction to reflect my address. All went well and I should have it in the mail soon.

So you had the address updated to your current address, but you are still engraving the trust city and state correct?

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    So you had the address updated to your current address, but you are still engraving the trust city and state correct?

Yes and yes. I had it engraved before I requested they send it back and make the change so it has the Trust address engraved on it. I was unsure about having my address engraved as well but the guy that engraved it, Keith from NFA Investments, said I only needed the address from the Trust.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Yes and yes. I had it engraved before I requested they send it back and make the change so it has the Trust address engraved on it. I was unsure about having my address engraved as well but the guy that engraved it, Keith from NFA Investments, said I only needed the address from the Trust.

Thanks Jim. That pretty much covers most questions I had about engraving with a trust. Have stamp mailed to your address, but always have the Trust City/State engraved and listed in the "additional description" box, along with the trust name.

Top Bottom