• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxBaylea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Bryan
    I am looking for a god gunsmith t drill and tap a couple of lever actions for peep sights or maybe a holo sight. Any recommendations?

I do go into Houston occasionally so that is a doable trip also.

Vernon

dtalley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Lost in BCS
    Jerry Mosley is good. He is an seasoned gentleman that works out of his house. He is located on William J Bryan, west of Villa Maria. You have to park across the street at a chuch parking lot. Look him up in the phone book and call before you go. I can't find his card right now but if I come across it I will post his address and phone number

TxBaylea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Bryan
    Thanks Guys!

I have lived in the area for about 10 years but am just now finding time to revive my interest in guns and shooting. I don't plan on hunting altho we have about a dozen does and 3 bucks that come through our property frequently. During February there was an 8 point buck in the back yard browsing for acorns on several days.

Vernon

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I let Barry Burdett do all my work. He just installed a new night sight on my SP101 yesterday that had to be drilled. He's also cut my Para for Novak sights. He's done good work for me.

NightOwl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    The word gullible

I let Barry Burdett do all my work. He just installed a new night sight on my SP101 yesterday that had to be drilled. He's also cut my Para for Novak sights. He's done good work for me.

Just a note, the word "gullible" is in my 'Webster's New World Dictionary" published in 1960. I may buy a new dictionary one of these days, but from the fact that you could not find it in your dictionary, I just may continue using my old one.

Top Bottom