• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    Hey all,

I just want to make sure you all are seeing what we've written lately on suppressors, braces, the Guv's debate and so much more. You can find those articles on our homepage at TSRAPAC.com

Also, Season 2 is well underway. If you haven't caught up, we heard from Jack Wilson of the West Freeway Church of Christ shooting--live from the NRA convention, Representative Oliverson was kind enough to join us there (so that was pre-Pittman decision), Erick The Red reviews his newest acquisition and last week we covered ghost guns and the equally ridiculous concept of Gun Buybacks. We'll drop a new episode on Wednesday. You can find 2A Ricochet on our website or wherever you find your podcasts. Please give us a listen and do send me your thoughts and comments!

Also, if you aren't receiving my emails, you should be. I only send them out when I have something to say and it is not a beg for money every time you get email. I get those too and so what I try to do is send you information you can count on. If there's nothing to say, you won't get an email from me. You get facts and usually I remember to link to to those facts in my articles. You can sign up for those here https://tsrapac.com/contact/
    Military Camp

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    I already got the TSRA email and listened to the podcast.
    I wondered when you would post the update in this forum.(here it is)
    Yeah sorry, I've stepped up my game on the amount of content we're putting out and hadn't gotten back here. Feel free to smack me upside the head if I do it again!

Top Bottom