• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I just ordered a complete rig for my new Kimber CDP Ultra II. It's a Tucker Gunleathers H1 with full stamping and a Texas Conch, matching Belt and double mag pouch. Now the wait begins, anyone out there dealt with Tucker before? I'm wondering if it's really gonna take 8 months, but his work is beautiful and comes highly rated so it's worth the wait.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    IIRC you can order through Operator's Edge and the wait is much shorter.

TdDude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Houston
    I got a Heritage Special through a dealer about 6 years ago.

Nothing special or beautiful about it except that the stitching is still tight, the fit to my pistol is flawless and I use it about 75% of the time I carry and I carry every day. I don't have any other IWB because I don't need it.

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    I have been a fan of Mr. Tuckers holsters for a long time. Great holster for a reasonable price!!!

BHPTUCKER1.jpg

PT145TUCKER.jpg

CZTUCKER2.jpg

CZTUCKER.jpg

Tucker1.jpg

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I couldn't agree with tex45ACP more. My Tucker Gunleather HF1 is one of the best holsters I've ever owned, and I've been buying holsters for 38 years.

IMG_1652.jpg

What color is that? I'm guessing dark brown?

I love the white or off-white stitching. Brigade does it as well and is such a great, classic look.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I don't think so. Actually, the guy that sells them is in Houston, but Tucker I believe moved to Tennessee or somewhere else a few years ago.

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    Tucker makes very nice stuff. I have Tucker and El Paso Saddlery holsters and love them.

Everyone here has such pretty holsters...do you all actually wear them?

I'd show you my Tucker pancakes for my 1911 and Hi-Power, but they're no fashion statements! I wear them while working on the family ranch...on tractor, horseback and ATV. They're discolored and not pretty...but they're not showing any signs of coming apart. Several years of dirt, dust, grass, sawdust and sweat and they're holding up well....they're just not pretty anymore!

Yeah, you might wait a bit longer than most makers...but his holsters are definately worth the wait.

I am thinking of getting another Tucker pancake for my SIG P228, since it will probably be my #1 CCW pistol this next summer.

Tucker leather is very good stuff!!

- brickboy240

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Actually I have picked up every one of mine at Collectors Firearms. They have a whole rack of them there but they are dwindling and I was told they are not going to replace them.

Every one of my holsters are worn, on a regular basis, except for the HF1 & Heritage for my CZ. I gave the gun and holsters to my oldest son. He just recently applied for his CHL so I am sure he will be wearing them as well.

Top Bottom