DK Firearms

TurboVote? What is this?? Anyone know what they really do?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    So, my wife has some Lefist friends in CA, and today she was sent a link to this: TurboVote. Of course the message included ".. if you are a Republican.. ignore this message!" They are leftists.. I expect that sort of thing.

httpx://democracy.works/turbovote (you'll have to fix the link to follow it)

But what raised a flag for me was that this looked like a message that would "help" our Leftist buddies in CA vote, via absentee ballet, in TX elections! Now.. could such voter fraud really be this simple?

Before I go and see just exactly what sort of trouble I can can into here.. has anyone else been exposed to this?

In an effort to avoid actually licking through to them.. here is the jist of what they are "selling"

TurboVote is an application that makes voting easy.

When you sign up (link removed), we keep track of your elections, local and national. And if you need to get registered, update your voter registration, or request an absentee ballot, we’ll get you all the forms and information you need, when you need them.

How does it work?
    We make it easy to register and request absentee ballots

TurboVote keeps track of registration and vote-by-mail rules for all 50 states, so you don’t have to. And we can even mail you paper copies of your completed forms, with stamped, addressed envelopes for their local election officials.
    Gun Zone Deals

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    If one is living in CA temporarily but their perm res is Texas and they are registered to vote in Texas then they are entitled to vote by mail. Same as if you were TDY overseas.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    If one is living in CA temporarily but their perm res is Texas and they are registered to vote in Texas then they are entitled to vote by mail. Same as if you were TDY overseas.
    I get that.... totally legit. Having spent some time in CA, and I know how the Leftists like to setup their 'voting rolls' (there was an article about a go that had his dog registered to vote in our county)... I'm worried they figured out some way to get enough residency info to get an absentee ballet sent to them.

Let's be honest here, do you think TX and CA elections boards are doing to talk to one another to figure out if someone is registered in both (or even more) states? Hell CA, couldn't even keep straight my voting records when I moved a cross town.. one year they sent me 3 ballet (the USPS forwarded them all to my last one).

... thus ... my alarm.

Top Bottom