• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    WM is hard to beat on price if they have what you want. I have been surprised at some of the low prices on some very nice TVs there recently. As far as the quality of that particular brand, I have no idea. GOOGLEFU time.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Tv will be used mainly to play video games. I run the kids out there when I need peace and quiet. I had a 60 rear projection (OLD SCHOOL) TV that just took a dump for the last time.
    Kids dont appreciate a high quality TV, so big and cheap is my goal. Its a big room so I need a decent size screen.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Go for 1080. We got our 1080p sony bravia 42" a few years ago for $1200, so prices have dropped considerably since then, but i'd go with more reputable brands. Not too fond of emerson, vizio, or the like.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    I've had nothing but vizios since they came out we just bought a 47 in three days ago and I love it my old 37 was only 720 but the new 1080 is awesome

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I'd invest in a plexi-glass cover. Those screens are fairly easy to destroy and once they're gone, replacing them usually costs as much as buying another television (airsoft BBs are great at turning your investment into next week's trash). I don't know of anyone who sells them; you'll have to make one from hardware store parts.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Wallyworld has good deals on the Vizio models. Pretty darn good sets from what I see and hear. My parents have had one for several years and love theirs.

Top Bottom