APOD Firearms

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Mandalorians being the culture he's from - weapons and tactics are part of their religion.

It started off as the story of a lone gunslinger/bounty hunter (very "Man With No Name" - he didn't even have any lines of dialog for the first 10 or 15 minutes of the first episode), turned into an adaptation of "Lone Wolf and Cub" with bits of "Yojimbo" and "Seven Samurai" thrown in for flavor on various episodes, and now it's turning into a bigger story that I'd be giving spoilers if I described it.

There's been some goofy episodes (this past one Wednesday...though it had some great moments) but all in all the quality is high. Also, because of the convenience of the main character almost always having his helmet hiding his face, they're able to seamlessly switch out actors in the suit - the main actor Pedro Pascal does most scenes, then there's his stunt double, and then there's the guy who does most of the gunfighting scenes - John Wayne's grandson Brendan Wayne.
    This is not really a spoiler but Lizzo is a shit actress

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    YT videos..."Outdoor Chef Life", "Keywest Waterman, "Kelly Young" and the list goes on....

Watching standard issue tv/mediocre dreck dialogue acting with crap plots you can predict in advance what's going to happen within the next 10 minutes (or more) ...nah.

Ever watched Tim Wells?

No?

If you're a hunter, this guy will blow your mind!

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    we just started watching the series "under the dome" based on a book by stephen king
    Did you read the book? It does get weird, esp the end of the book. I agree with Zod. I like the start of the series but didn't like it as it went on. Iirc it deviates from the book. I did like the book.

We just watched 3 seasons of Pennyworth. It's about Alfred Pennyworth, Batman's butler. We liked it but it doesn't look like they're bringing it back for next season.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Did you read the book? It does get weird, esp the end of the book. I agree with Zod. I like the start of the series but didn't like it as it went on. Iirc it deviates from the book. I did like the book.

We just watched 3 seasons of Pennyworth. It's about Alfred Pennyworth, Batman's butler. We liked it but it doesn't look like they're bringing it back for next season.
    HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom