Hurley's Gold

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Rick and Morty, Archer

Lone Star Law (follows Texas Game Wardens in their daily doings)

Lone Star Law.....I really like that show. There's another show, Northwoods Law, that I like to watch.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Lone Star Law.....I really like that show. There's another show, Northwoods Law, that I like to watch.

I've seen a couple episodes of that one too. Reminded me a bit of Super Troopers, there was a game warden that looked like Rod Farva assisting another warden in taking down a sick bear that had broken into a car in some dude's carport. They were running around the guy's house with shotguns before putting Yogi to sleep for eternity. There's a similar show about Louisiana's wardens too, but I havent' seen that one yet.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I must have ADD. I can't think of any show that I've watch all of or even cared to try. Maybe Dukes of Hazzard. I canceled all TV and internet before everything got woke. If I'm tired I'll put on a movie and fall asleep. The only internet I have is on my phone now. I prefer the outdoors to a screen. Even when it's hot out I'll usually sit by the window and day dream. I only watch stuff on YouTube when I'm really bored.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I must have ADD. I can't think of any show that I've watch all of or even cared to try. Maybe Dukes of Hazzard. I canceled all TV and internet before everything got woke. If I'm tired I'll put on a movie and fall asleep. The only internet I have is on my phone now. I prefer the outdoors to a screen. Even when it's hot out I'll usually sit by the window and day dream. I only watch stuff on YouTube when I'm really bored.

YouTube can be quite good. I use it a lot for learning. When I decided to build my belt grinder, I probably watched close to 100 videos on people building belt grinders! Some were really great videos and very informative, and some where either WTF, or Ah Hell No!

YouTube is expanding into more movies as well. I'll watch a movie occasional that is on YT. There are lots of interesting documentaries on YT as well, if you are into historical stuff.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    If you like Justifed take a look at deadwood it was on HBO . Beside the cursing it was one of the best HBO series ever. Hell on Wheels is good too. I am currently watching Bosch on Prime . I like that it takes more that one episode to solve a case and it lets the characters develop

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    22e2874e7e381aa4906cdcb743dc7976.jpg

Still Game on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've got all episodes of king of the hill on dvd.

“It takes a lot of love to crush a little boy’s dreams.”

One of my favorite lines from any show. Up there with “I am the danger.”

Based on Garland, TX. “Arlen”.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Watched both blade runner shows tonight.

Final cut original and the new one.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I really enjoy supernatural shows such as Debris, Lost & Manifest. I like cop shows such as the original NCIS, CSI Miami & Bones. Back in the day I really liked Hill Street Blues. When I want some laughs I watch The Big Bang Theory.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have been enjoying The 100 as of late. I've also, once again, started watching The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, 1984-85, starring Jeremy Brett & David Burke and The Return of Sherlock Holmes 1986-1988 (and maybe onward), starring Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke. They put Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce to shame in their truly excellent, if not the outright best, version of Sherlock Holmes films. It is a shame that Brett died so young - his was probably the most true to the books portrayal of Holmes ever.

Top Bottom