Hurley's Gold

TV Watchers - Is there a show from the 60's - 90's you would want to see "rebooted"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    However, I'm also very interested to see how "Harry Bosch" does next year as a Private eye in the same scum city.
    The current Bosch is my fav now a days.
    I was kinda disappointed in the Bosch series. After reading the 22 books (and the offshoots, Mickey Haller - Lincoln Lawyer and Renee Ballard) the storylines were kinda all over the place. Incorporated several books in each series....
    Texas SOT

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I was and still am a James Garner fan.
    Rockford files took place in a time and place where I came of age.
    So I watch the show still and watch the background with nostalgia.
    Can it be done again... Nope Not without Garner, Noah Berry and Stewart Margolin as Angel. Just not the same.
    However, I'm also very interested to see how "Harry Bosch" does next year as a Private eye in the same scum city.
    The current Bosch is my fav now a days.
    If you have never seen "The Ultimate Gift", it's worth a look. Unusual role for Garner...

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Married with Children could be brought back with all the original cast, and add some new ones. Maybe Al could find himself out of work as a shoe salesman thanks to the 'rona and he could embark on a dream of being a high school football coach and slap sense into a generation of Zoomers :laughing:
    Married with Children was continued. The names were changed to protect the innocent. Al moved from selling shoes to selling closets. Peg went crazy and left the family. Kelly had enough of the wild life and married a spaz who doesn't know about her former loose days. Bud turned out to be gay.

Come on, you guys seriously don't see any of that in Modern Family?

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    I could only imagine the stuff they could come up with. Dukes of Hazard would probably have the General Lee doing 780 air spins with Luke out the window shooting a bow 1 handed.
    Hate to tell ya, but it's the General Grant now! General Lee is too offensive.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Married with Children was continued. The names were changed to protect the innocent. Al moved from selling shoes to selling closets. Peg went crazy and left the family. Kelly had enough of the wild life and married a spaz who doesn't know about her former loose days. Bud turned out to be gay.

Come on, you guys seriously don't see any of that in Modern Family?
    Well, Al and Jay kinda look alike.:) I thought Modern Family was one of the funniest TV shows ever.

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Hey! I'm still trying to get over Major Adams leaving Wagon Train.

Hollyweird lacks IMAGINATION and they always screw up remakes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom