• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    I have enjoyed working with these two handguns; now someone else gets a chance.
    First up is a Taurus Model 327 stainless, six-shot revolver that handles .327 Federal, .32 H&R Magnum, .32 Smith and Wesson Long, .32 Smith and Wesson and .32 ACP.
    I have found it reliable and accurate. The tiny .32 Smiths are fun to plink with and the full-house .327s command respect on both ends. Comes with a speedloader, a 25-round box of .32 H&R Magnum 85-grain JHPs and a sample of handloads for $300 firm.
    If you are a handloader, we can negotiate over Lee .32 Magnum and .32 S&W die sets, .327, .32 Long and .32 S&W Starline brass and a Lee bullet mold separately.
    Next up is a Ruger 75th Anniversary LCP Max .380. It comes with a (Texas-made veteran-owned) CYA Supply Kydex IWB holder and two 12-round Ruger magazines (cost me $50) in addition to the 10-rounder that comes with the pistol. Also will add a half-box of Hornady Critical Defense .380 ammo. Asking $350 for all this, firm.
    Both for $600.
    Willing to travel an hour in any direction from Sweetwater/Abilene. Show me your Texas DL.

Lynx Defense

Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    If desired, I will load 50 rounds of .327 full-house: Starline brass, CCI 200 primer, 11.7 grains Accurate No. 9 and the Hornady 100-grain XTP to go with the Taurus if you are not a handloader interested in the dies, brass, bullets and mold.
    Will travel as far as Midland to the west and Ranger to the east, Post to the north and San Angelo to the south for a meet.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom