• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    I'm part of a group called Soldier's Angels. I received a note asking for cards to be sent to two soldiers in need. If you feel inclined to send a card or letter to either of the following soldiers, please send me a PM. I don't want to put their addresses in a public forum to go on the net but would gladly give them out to anyone who asks. Many thanks!

:patriot:

Soldier #1

He is currently at Walter Reed and expected to be there for at least 6 months. He is a little "homesick."

He has been serving in Afghanistan since January with the 10th Mountain 3-71 Calvary. He has been doing Reconnaissance in Wardak Province. This was his second tour. His first tour was in Iraq, 2003-2004 on a 15 month tour.

Soldier #2

The note came from a SSG asking that we send cards:

Spc. *** was assigned to one of my Brigade’s companies in 2007 and deployed to Iraq . While on the deployment, *** began to experience problems that at the time was thought to be ulcers. Short story is, after returning home from Iraq he continued to have medical problems and was eventually diagnosed with cancer. Even worse, *** is on 23 years old. Today *** is now terminal and has only a few months.
    Texas SOT

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    Thank you to all who have responded by asking for the two soldiers addresses. I'm very proud to be a part of TGT and hope these guys know we're behind them. If you (or your spouse) would like to send them a card, don't hesitate to send me a PM for the addresses.

Thanks y'all!

Top Bottom