• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KimoKoa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2018
    Houston
    Just my 2 cents, I owned a p320 when it first came out and I did like the trigger out of the box compared to Glock and M&P but the price of the sig magazines are almost if not twice as much as Glock and M&P mags

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Just my 2 cents, I owned a p320 when it first came out and I did like the trigger out of the box compared to Glock and M&P but the price of the sig magazines are almost if not twice as much as Glock and M&P mags

Agree with you for sure on that. The price of mags are a downside of the P320 when compared to the M&P mags which are excellent quality. I don't compare to Glock mags because I do not like polymer mags.

The price of P320 mags has come down though. They are about $10 more than M&P and Glock now.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Wow...I know others seem to like them and that’s great, I personally just don’t get why the military and TXDPS are choosing this pistol other than the bean counters must be getting great pricing per unit plus sweet deals on spare parts/support from Sig. I know the expanded modularity aspect is touted a lot, but in reality agencies other than Specops (even some limits there) don’t allow their people to just configure the issued weapon however/whenever they want to.
    I was extremely underwhelmed with the 320, even once I quit comparing it to the much higher quality Sig guns and compared it directly to the comparable classes of M&P, Glock, XD, Beretta, Hk, CZ etc. etc. All of which I liked more than the 320.
    I do hope they work out really well for the guys/gals who have no choice in the matter though.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Shame they can't give the troopers a pistol in a decent caliber.

Agreed. While the 320 is as good a choice as any, the 9mm caliber is a poor choice for an agency that often deals with large animals, automobiles,and other barriers. If the FBI made regular traffic stops, they would have stayed with .40S&W or 10mm. TXDPS should consider the same.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Wow...I know others seem to like them and that’s great, I personally just don’t get why the military and TXDPS are choosing this pistol other than the bean counters must be getting great pricing per unit plus sweet deals on spare parts/support from Sig. I know the expanded modularity aspect is touted a lot, but in reality agencies other than Specops (even some limits there) don’t allow their people to just configure the issued weapon however/whenever they want to.
    I was extremely underwhelmed with the 320, even once I quit comparing it to the much higher quality Sig guns and compared it directly to the comparable classes of M&P, Glock, XD, Beretta, Hk, CZ etc. etc. All of which I liked more than the 320.
    I do hope they work out really well for the guys/gals who have no choice in the matter though.
    I don't get the modularity, but that's just me. I had 3 P320s (down to 2 now) and both are in my carry rotation.

I guess it's the same as ARs. I had a "pistol" lower and a 6.75" 5.56, and 10.5" 300BLK... now they're both on dedicated lowers.

Any excuse for more guns.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom