• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Dayyyymnn. That’s awesome!

That’s as good as an old man I had for a patient one day ask me if the radiation he was receiving in an exam was going to harm his ovaries .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    He was pretty much an ogre...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I don’t know about killing them. Seems a bit harsh.

Don’t get me wrong I despise scammers, especially the ones who prey on the elderly. That is just douchebaggery at the lowest level.

I think maybe if we slowly crushed their balls in a vice & left them there for a few days to contemplate their evil ways it would truly make a difference in their pathetic little life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    THUMB SCREWS

RichardLW42

Bored, off work and beating cancer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2022
    Fulshear
    Think i just got rolled by this one, maybe.

Claimed to be in San Antonio, tracker shows Dallas.

After I offered to drive over, he offered to ship it direct to me.

I paid deposit and ship fee by PPFF - PP says it'll be available on 1st Dec, too late for wifes medical bills (?) so supposedly cancels and asks for it by Zelle.

Paid a token by Zelle. Receive dodgy supposedly FedEx receipt with no tracking and wrong date on it.

He asks for remainder otherwise his wife will be peed off cause he sent it without getting paid.

Not sent.

Research (yeah, too late I know) shows the phone number he called from is a landline belonging to someone else in Denton, TX.

Radio silence since.

Names used: Daniel Reed (moureengesare67@gmail.com), Daniel Lee, other names mentioned: Joshua Center (rxgagw@hotmail.com), Larisa Shaw (afumbjrj@hotmail.com)

One of these days I'll find myself a nice Springfield 1911, but not this time.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm strictly a FTF buyer on anything but GunBroker and even then I'm only buying from companies I've dealt with before. I've been thoroughly annoyed by all the johnny come lately websites selling primers and powder at 2 year old prices. Naturally they only accept zelle or some other send and kiss your money good bye service. Those are the goons I'd like to see someone put the hurt on.

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Registered on Texasguntrader trying to sell/trade one of my guns. Don't have much experience with it as I've never sold/traded one before. Some guy messages me with a "hey bro!" message and offers to buy it and he will send a rep, and hes an FFL blah blah blah. Radio silence once I say only FTF with docs safe place, good guy ID/LTC or FFL transfer paid for by me. How do you safeguard yourself? I know i'm new to this forum, but if I meet up with a another "unknown", what should I expect to see? Should I ask for a bill of sale with license number filled out? What should I reasonably expect?

Last edited:

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Just weed out the rif raf and sell it. Pretty easy to weed out the flakes and crooks and anyone who sounds fishy. Meet in a secure area, not your home and watch out for them following you home, JIC.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Registered on Texasguntrader trying to sell/trade one of my guns. Don't have much experience with it as I've never sold/traded one before. Some guy messages me with a "hey bro!" message and offers to buy it and he will send a rep, and hes an FFL blah blah blah. Radio silence once I say only FTF with docs safe place, good guy ID/LTC or FFL transfer paid for by me. How do you safeguard yourself? I know i'm new to this forum, but if I meet up with an another "unknown", what should I expect to see? Should I ask for a bill of sale with license number filled out? What should I reasonably expect?
    Depends on how you want to do it, I personally won’t fill out a BOS and give a complete stranger my home address and dl number. You can usually tell when meeting someone if you should sell to them or not.

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Depends on how you want to do it, I personally won’t fill out a BOS and give a complete stranger my home address and dl number. You can usually tell when meeting someone if you should sell to them or not.

Just weed out the rif raf and sell it. Pretty easy to weed out the flakes and crooks and anyone who sounds fishy. Meet in a secure area, not your home and watch out for them following you home, JIC.
    My concern wasn't so much the person I'm selling to as I think I'm generally a good judge of character, my concern was I didn't want them to 4473 it back to me in case something did go down and the gun was involved in something shady, or at least know how to have an alibi in the form of docs in case someone I did sell to sold to someone else whose shady.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My concern wasn't so much the person I'm selling to as I think I'm generally a good judge of character, my concern was I didn't want them to 4473 it back to me in case something did go down and the gun was involved in something shady, or at least know how to have an alibi in the form of docs in case someone I did sell to sold to someone else whose shady.

Just answer any questions truthfully and to the best of your ability. BOS can cause you more trouble than it's worth.

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    There are a LOT of commies posting they are in Texas, on TexasGunTrader but they don't list where...
    They are either completely ignorant, or these are scammers too, and I haven't got a reply from any of them, that are just in "Texas"...

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    This morning I was looking on Tx Gun Trader in my area and didn't see anything I needed. I changed to the Houston area and I saw a gun at a deal that was just about too good to be true.

A phone number was listed so I texted and said I'd like to get the gun. Right away I got a response asking if I could meet today. I said yes and where would he like to meet. He said anywhere was good for him. I asked if he could meet in Liberty and he said he would.

I asked what time and he said he was available all day. But, since he was having to meet me he wanted me to send him $50 on a cash app because he didn't have enough gas to get to Liberty. I told him that I didn't have any of the cash apps. He said I could go to any store and get a pre-paid credit card and send him the number. I said no thanks and he never responded again.

I'm pretty sure if I had sent him the $50 I would have never heard from nor seen him again.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    This morning I was looking on Tx Gun Trader in my area and didn't see anything I needed. I changed to the Houston area and I saw a gun at a deal that was just about too good to be true.

A phone number was listed so I texted and said I'd like to get the gun. Right away I got a response asking if I could meet today. I said yes and where would he like to meet. He said anywhere was good for him. I asked if he could meet in Liberty and he said he would.

I asked what time and he said he was available all day. But, since he was having to meet me he wanted me to send him $50 on a cash app because he didn't have enough gas to get to Liberty. I told him that I didn't have any of the cash apps. He said I could go to any store and get a pre-paid credit card and send him the number. I said no thanks and he never responded again.

I'm pretty sure if I had sent him the $50 I would have never heard from nor seen him again.
    He would have been doing the needful with his mother and sister on a blanket of rupees converted from your $50

Top Bottom