• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Mandatory 10 years added to your sentence no early release if you use a gun in a violent crime.

You'll love this...it's seriously crazy what lib states are doing. It's getting to be a crime to be a legal gun owner.

1df92d3a3235d83cd09fa45afcaeb8ea.jpg

At the end of the latest legislation session Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed a bill removing mandatory enhanced sentencing for criminals who use guns in the commission of their crimes.
    He did this at the same time that he signed other legislation making it illegal for teachers to be armed on K-12 campuses for self-defense.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...-signs-bill-removing-penalty-using-gun-crime/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You'll love this...it's seriously crazy what lib states are doing. It's getting to be a crime to be a legal gun owner.

View attachment 125052

At the end of the latest legislation session Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed a bill removing mandatory enhanced sentencing for criminals who use guns in the commission of their crimes.
    He did this at the same time that he signed other legislation making it illegal for teachers to be armed on K-12 campuses for self-defense.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...-signs-bill-removing-penalty-using-gun-crime/

Because this law primarily effected minorities.

It was racist.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    The root cause of violence is bad people. The root cause to bad people being able to act out their sadistic fantasies is bad government. Bad government that doesn’t enforce its own laws. Bad government that operates a revolving door system if legalities.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I see the issue as more like free will than bad government.

I mean, I’m really surprised that violent killings DON’T happen more often, statistically. We have how many people in this state for instance, 26 million or something? And because we all have free will, one person went off the rails and found a way to reign terror out of so many? Not sure government can be trusted with the power to stop that, and even if so, not thinking it will work.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Having a report come out stating that mental health issues are the root cause of mass murders would be a positive thing. But I doubt that’s the underlying objective here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Having a report come out stating that mental health issues are the root cause of mass murders would be a positive thing. But I doubt that’s the underlying objective here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everybody knows what the underlying objective is when a person says "gun control".

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I see the issue as more like free will than bad government.

I mean, I’m really surprised that violent killings DON’T happen more often, statistically. We have how many people in this state for instance, 26 million or something? And because we all have free will, one person went off the rails and found a way to reign terror out of so many? Not sure government can be trusted with the power to stop that, and even if so, not thinking it will work.

Yeah I think the fallacy is that the .gov can enact laws to keep bad people from doing bad things.

There are countries where your hands get chopped off if you steal, and the streets are awash with people missing hands.

The best we can hope for is to protect ourselves. Sadly, part of this is making ourselves less of a target, so that others are more-attractive targets.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

View attachment 125052

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today, I am respectfully asking Tx "Republican" State Rep Villalba to go and eff himself.

Nah, just ship his arse to California. He'd fit right in here. Wouldn't make a bit of difference to the law-abiding gun-owner's in this communist state, but as least he would be out of Texas.

We are quite used to his "common-sense" gun-control" ideas. Don't give them one inch, Texan's!

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

View attachment 125052

Yeah, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is on his way out, so he can do whatever he wants to, with a supermajority of Democrats running the state in both houses.

Couple of years ago, they passed lots of decriminalization, turning felonies into misdemeanors on many crimes, so people that should be in prison, are running loose on the streets.

Meanwhile, while all these thugs are loose, they are passing even MORE Gun AND Ammunition control for we honest law-abiding people, who happen to own firearms

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Yeah, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is on his way out, so he can do whatever he wants to, with a supermajority of Democrats running the state in both houses.

Couple of years ago, they passed lots of decriminalization, turning felonies into misdemeanors on many crimes, so people that should be in prison, are running loose on the streets.

Meanwhile, while all these thugs are loose, they are passing even MORE Gun AND Ammunition control for we honest law-abiding people, who happen to own firearms
    Seems like the safest bet is to become a criminal.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like the safest bet is to become a criminal.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The way the nanny-state laws work in commiefornia, you can easily become a criminal by all the many laws we have here including, but certainly not limited, to gun-laws. Yeah, now a criminal can use a gun with no additional time spent in prison. Hell, I "feel" safer already. Thanks, Governor Brown!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The way the nanny-state laws work in commiefornia, you can easily become a criminal by all the many laws we have here including, but certainly not limited, to gun-laws. Yeah, now a criminal can use a gun with no additional time spent in prison. Hell, I "feel" safer already. Thanks, Governor Brown!
    Not only that, or at least in Sacramento, they will pay you not to shoot people. Who said crime doesn't pay?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom